Chapter 5

Cold But Warm

Byul P.O.V

As MoonBin walked down the stairs he shook his head again making me sigh in relief. Seol has been really distant these days and that bothers me. Dinner then came and everyone was at the table to eat; even EunWoo and MoonBin. I feel they'll be staying here for a while, not that my parents minded or anything. They usually stayed here as well last time. Suddenly my phone beeped signalling a message has arrived. I opened the message and gulped, it was from JongIn.

JongIn 7:45pm: Meet me tomorrow in the park near the castle, we can talk this out alright...? I don't want to loose you...

I bit my lip and eyed EunWoo who was beside me. I left the message there first until dinner ended. Everyone went back into their room but I asked EunWoo to follow me to my room. He entered and closed the door cocking his head at me. I sighed trying to decided whether if I should go to JongIn or not. I showed him the message and waited for his answer.

EunWoo: Do you really want to go...? *concern eyes*

Me: I... I don't know... I'm scared but I want to end this the proper way... *sighs*

EunWoo: Do what you think is right Byul *smiles* I'll support you no matter what.

Me: I think I better go... Just to end everything with him once and for all...

EunWoo: Want me to follow you...?

Me: I think I better handle this alone... I don't want you guys to start a fight... *bits lip*

EunWoo: *chuckles* Alright, text me if anything goes wrong ok?

Me: Don't worry I'll be back before 1pm *smiles*

I nodded and he left me for my privacy. I was pretty anxious about meeting JongIn again tomorrow but I guess it' for the best if I want to end everything. I took a long soothing shower and changed into my pajamas. I turned off the lights and went to bed. 

End of Byul P.O.V

EunWoo P.O.V

I left Byul's room and went back to the room I used. I opened the door to see MoonBin staring out into the night sky. I chuckled since this was the first time seeing him so serious. I walked over to him patting his shoulder afterwards making him jump a little. I laughed a little and he just playfully punched my shoulder. His face turned serious and I was a little worried.

Me: Yah, why the long face...?

MoonBin: It's just... Seol... She's in real pain hyung... 

Me: I can tell by her distant actions to her sister... what happened...?

MoonBin: She's heartbroken hyung... She has feelings for you but you love Byul... *sighs*

Me: What...?

MoonBin: I even heard her talking on the phone with JongIn about killing Byul last night...

Me: WHAT?! 

MoonBin: She called it off though... *sighs*

Me: *sighs* Why would she do that to her sister...?

MoonBin: *smiles bitterly* It to love someone who doesn't love you back... I guess Seol and I are on the same boat *sighs*

Me: So you love her huh...? *chuckles* 

MoonBin: I guess more than you love Byul *chuckles* 

Me: *nudges him* Aye... You'll get her heart, trust me. She's still young and has no idea what love is... She'll get over it *smiles*

MoonBin: I hope so... I really don't want to loose her *sighs*

Me: Alright enough with the depressingness(?) *chuckles* Let's get ready for bed 

He smiled lightly and stood up heading to the bathroom first to wash up. What he said about Seol wanting to kill her sister because of me still haunted my mind. I hope it's really true that she called it off.

End of EunWoo P.O.V

Byul P.O.V

The next morning I woke up feeling anxious a little and went to shower up for breakfast. I went down seeing Seol and my parents there smiling. I smiled seeing them so happy and went to join them. Soon breakfast started and I was eating my bread nicely when suddenly the cup on my right dropped. I flinched from the impact and EunWoo came to my side checking on my arms. Fortunately I wasn't scratched and the pieces were big enough to pick up. I cleaned up and got ready to go out. I could sense that EunWoo was really sketchy about me going alone but I ensured him I will be fine. 

I then walked down to the park and waited for JongIn near a tree. Suddenly a pair of arms sneaked to my waist making me squeal. I turned around seeing JongIn with a look I've never seen before and honestly that's terrifying. People were passing by and we earned some eyes since he was a little to inimate. He suddenly came closer to me pinning me to the tree. I was scared of him now because he's never been like this in the past. 

He smirked and I gulped. His mouth went to my ear and he whispered something into it.

JongIn: Missed me babygirl...?

Me: *gulps* J-JongIn, what in the world are you doing...?

JongIn: *smirks* Trying to take back what belongs to me...

He then suddenly my earlobe and went straight to my neck. I was disgusted and tried to push him off. He suddenly bit a part of my neck making me squeal and the spot. I was grossed out and he faced me again smirking. 

Me: This is not what I've came for JongIn...!

JongIn: Oh really...? What did you come for babygirl...? *smirks*

Me: I've came here to end things with you Kai...

He flinched knowing I only used his nickname when he's in big trouble.

JongIn: Oohh~ I like the way Kai comes out from your lips princess~

Me: Go away you bastard!! 

JongIn: What if I don't want to...? What are you going to do...? Freeze me with your ice powers...?

He came closer again and this time my blood was boiling from disgust and anger. The familliar adrenaline rush came back and finally my eyes turned ice blue making me push him off of me shooting huge piles of snow out as well. The people in the park gasped and snow was still pouring out of my palms. My vision was blurred with tears and I fell to the ground letting my tears out. 'Monster...' 'What is she doing...?!' 'What is she?!' 'Keep our children away from her!!' 'How can anyone do that?! That defies Science!!' 'MONSTER!!!' People started running away and I was just a mess. My breathing was too fast and I couldn't control the pain in my heart and head. I laid on the floor listening to footsteps coming nearer to me.

JongIn: Oh no princess, seems like everyone's afraid of you now... *smirks* I'm not finished with you yet...

I could only try to calm my breathing down when suddenly a groan was heard from JongIn's lips. My breathing started to calm down but my vision was blured. The pain in my head was too strong and finally, everything turned black...

End of Byul P.O.V

EunWoo P.O.V

It's 15 mintues pass 1pm and I was getting worried. Byul was usually the punctual one. I paced around the living room earning a few whispers from some of the maids but I could care less. Where is Byul? Is she ok? Should I go look for her? I sat down and groaned from the frustration. Suddenly the words from MoonBin yesterday replayed in my head.

'I even heard her talking on the phone with Jong about killing Byul last night...'

My heart dropped and I really hoped that wasn't true. I couldn't sit there any longer so I grabbed my jacket and went out to look for Byul. She said she'll be in the park with him talking so I went there first. 

I reached the park seeing the worse thing I could ever see in my entire life. A lifeless Byul on the ground with a pile of snow and I smirking JongIn. My blood boiled knowing this was Seol and JongIn's plan so I immediately went to JongIn and punched his face. He fell down from the impact and smirking seeing me. 

Me: WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD HAVE YOU DONE TO BYUL?!

JongIn: Oh, here's Mr. Hero *smirks* Here to save your princess huh...?

Me: *glares* I should've never allowed her to meet with you in private...

JongIn: Why so protective...? You like her or something...? *smirks*

Me: *glares*

JongIn: So you do~ Hey, don't get mad but I guess you wouldn't mind if I did that~ *eyes her neck*

I looked at what he was talking about and saw a small bruise on Byul's neck. I glared at JongIn and grabbed his collar. 

Me: If I ever see you near Byul again, I will make sure you pay you bastard... *growls*

JongIn: *scoffs* *yanks my hand away* Trust me Cha EunWoo, this won't be the last time you'll be seeing me... *smirks*

He walked off and I immediately went to Byul's side to check on her. She was unconcious and her body was cold as ice. I quickly picked her up and called my friend JinJin. 

Me: Hyung...! I need your help!! Can you come to the park and get me? My friend is unconcious and I really need your help...

JinJin: What?! Where are you?! I'll come and get you now!

I told him my locations and came to fetch us. After 5 minutes I could see his car and there was MyungJun with him as well. They helped me open the door and brought Byul back to JinJin's apartment. On the way I texted MoonBin that we will be going back late and also told him to ensure the king and queen that Byul is in safe hands. 

We reached the apartment and JinJin hyung immediately helped Me put Byul on Rocky's bed. He was in school now so there wasn't anyone to stop him. He left a hot towel on Byul's head and told me to wipe Byul's limbs with the warm water. Soon it was night time and Byul hasn't woken up yet making me very worried. She suddenly mumbled something and I shot up checking on her.

Byul: EunWoo... Don't leave me...

I sighed knowing she just fell asleep. MyungJun came in to check on us and I told him Byul just fell asleep. Rocky being the nice guy he allowed Byul to sleep on his bed knowing she was the princess. He slept over with JinJin. Byul's eyebrows were furrowed and I chuckled. I rubbed her temple relaxing her and she smiled in her sleep. I smiled and yawned checking the time; 10:45pm. 

Me: I guess we won't be going back until tomorrow huh...? *chuckles* 

She snuggled a little into the pillow and I lightly pinched her cheek.

Me: If only you knew Byul-ah...

With that I fell sleep holding her hands.

 

OMG THIS IS ONE LONG CHAPTER XD I'M TERRIBLY SORRY ABOUT IT BUT I'M MAKING IT UP TO YOU GUYS BECAUSE I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY ToT... HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS STORY SO FAR!! TILL THE NEXT UPDATE~ (which will be soon)