It all started when...

Please Appear to me..Wait

Mora was getting for bed and her parents were tucking her in when she looked up at her mother and father and asked''Mommy can you tell me the story of how you and daddy met?'which made them look at each other.''honey your not tired of that story yet?she asks while getting into the covers. ''Nope!''she says with a smile on her face grabbing her teddy.''Ok! Well it all started at a concert'. The seats were filled and everyone was excited to for the B1A4 concert to start.And then the lights started to go down to the front of the stage and the band came out one by one and there were apreciation screams for each one and smiles on the faces of excitement of the banas. B1A4 didn't miss a beat and they were shaking hands and danceing with them .Right into the next song Sandeul took the mic and said''This next song is dedicated to a special girl out there'' and all sanderps scream cause they knew he was going to do his solo song crush.Hitomi Rea was in front row (so close you could actully touch them)And when he started he walked down the stage and shook banas hand in the front row but when he got to Hitomi and took her hand and she wanted to say someting but she was so nervuse she couldn't speak and then out of nowhere...she fainted.when she woke up she gazed upond 5 worried boys looking down at her.Jinyoung went and got a pilow,cnu got a blanket from his bed,Baro went and got some water and Gochan went and got some ice.But she knodied that one was holding her hand and was not letting go and that was lee sandeul.''Are you ok?''was that could be heard from his voice.His hands were warm and soft and eyes that you could get lost in.