He's My Teacher

HE'S MY TEACHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was looking at him while he sleeps; he looks so at peace and so serene. I can’t help but to think about this feeling I have inside of me for this guy. It was just about three years when I first met him, were not even close then but he already occupied a special part in my heart.

 

I gently caressed his smooth face. I looked at him as I memorized every detail of his face---every angle, every line, and every mole.

 

I stood up and walked towards the door, but before I leave, I had my final glance at the man who unknowingly snatched my heart from me. The man who is so near to me yet will be forever beyond my reach.

 

It was a pleasant morning, the next day. The skies are blue, the birds are chirping and the flowers are so lovely. The place was astonishingly beautiful, it so nice to wake up and appreciate God’s gift. I looked around and smiled, but when I turned to that direction, the smile on my lips weakens and all I could do is sighed. Why? Because from where I was standing I can clearly see them---exchanging warm smile and gazes; looking so in love with each other.

 

Somewhere deep inside my heart, a heavy metal had made me feel helpless; my breathing had seemed to stop. Colors seemed to fade. When I can’t take it anymore I decided to just go down the kitchen and search for some food to eat. I’ll just eat my heart out to lessen the pain that I’m feeling right now.

 

While I’m eating I can’t help but think how it feels, if I were my best friend---being wrapped by those strong arms of his, feeling the warmth of his strong body that could calm and soothe my nerves and soul.

 

But I swiftly shook my head to clear my thoughts. No, I can’t be her. I said to myself as if talking to someone at that moment. He loves her so much and I’m aware of that fact. Almost every day, I’ve seen how he care and protect her in his own little and sweet ways. Sad to say but all I can do is, watched them from afar while mending my aching heart.

 

I washed and kept the things I used after I ate then went back to my room. On my way there, I saw the two of them, sitting on the couch at the living room---kissing each other. I tried my best to hold back my tears until I reached my room. There I poured my heart out. Crying in silence; letting the breeze of the wind comfort me. I even cover my mouth with both hands to keep me from making any sobbing noise.

 

I thought I was strong, that no amount of problem could hurt me but I’m wrong. Here I ’am crying out my broken heart; trying to ease the pain I have inside.

 

The next day, I decided to leave. They could finish our project even if I left besides it’s almost don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter