Woosoo

Drabbles

Woohyun smiled to himself when he hear Myungsoo entering the room. It has been hours already since he has reached there, and there was no one at home. Not even Byeol. Myungsoo, was probably still at the filming site.


“Welcome back” He shouted and at first Myungsoo flinched, probably didn’t expect anyone to be at home, but when he saw who the voice it belongs to, Myungsoo smiled, and stormed forward only to give a strong crush hug, making them both land on the bed, with Myungsoo on top. 


Myungsoo murmured something against his neck, and Woohyun can’t catch them, only a few words like “Miss you….” “Tired”


“I miss you too, sweetheart. Did the filming go well?” He asked, slowly Myungsoo’s hair, along the process. He tried to take a look at Myungsoo’s face but failed, because Myungsoo moved his head to the other side, only to sniff Woohyun’s shoulder. It may be weird to some people, but to Woohyun, that was the cutest thing a boy could do to him. And in fact, Woohyun liked it a lot. He liked it so much that from that moment he came to the apartment earlier, he wished that Myungsoo would clung to him and stuck his nose in his shoulder and just sniffed. 


It took awhile, until “It’s going well” Myungsoo finally said. He placed his hands on Woohyun’s chest, and lifted himself up, so that he was now facing face to face with Woohyun. “Did you watch it?” He asked. His voice was low and somehow it latched with bit of nervousness. 


Woohyun smiles at him, and used his left hand, to cup Myungsoo’s left cheek.  His hand caressed the cold skin, and stopped, only to point out that, “You’re freezing Myungsoo-ah, why are you freezing?” He glanced through the window, and the wind howled alongside with thunder and storm.   “Oh my God, Myungsoo you should change your clothes first! No wonder you’re freezing.”


He pushed Myungsoo off of him, and before Myungsoo could let out any protest, he dragged Myungsoo up to his feet, and held the hand, leading him to the bathroom.  “Now, change. I will cook you something to eat.” He looked around the bathroom at first before started moving from a place to place, grabbing towel and soap.


Woohyun prepared the bath while Myungsoo just standing there, watching as Woohyun quickly sat beside the bathtub, and pour enough amount on the soap until it was full with bubbles. The mixed of lavender and ocean breeze floated in the whole room and release a wonderful fragrances, sending freshness to their scent.


“Now, enjoy your bath. Have you eaten yet?” Myungsoo shook his head. “Okay then, I will cook something for you to eat”


And just when he was about to walk out of the room, Myungsoo quickly sprinted and gave Woohyun a back hug.  He buried his face on Woohyun’s neck and mumbling “Thank you, Namu.” “You’re the best.”


Woohyun patted him the hand around his waist, and smiles. “Now, go. Come out, only when you are done.”


Myungsoo nodded. And when he turned around, Woohyun stopped him, quickly held his hand again just to say, “You did well. Your acting , you did really well and I’m so proud of you”


Myungsoo smiled. “Thank you” He said again, only this time, it sounded more  like a whisper. 


 “Now, go and I’ll light a fire in the fireplace so later, we can just cuddle while talking about your day, do you want that?”


Myungsoo smiled at that too, and nodded. He has a lot of things to say about the filming, and he could do that later. He was having a bad thought about the filming earlier, afraid that he didn’t do well, afraid that he will ruin the drama, but when he saw Woohyun, all of the pressure suddenly vanished.


“Can you do me one last favor before you go?”


Woohyun raised his eyebrows. “What is it?”


Myungsoo walked closer and leaned. “Kiss me”


Woohyun’s lips turned into a smile and he happily obliged, pressing their lips together in a gentle kiss. 


“You know you always have me, right?” Woohyun asked as they pulled away.


“I know” Myungsoo smiled. “You always there for me”, and he closed the distance once more. Talking a bath can wait, he just wanted to enjoy this moment just a little bit longer. “Always”

 


 Notes: I really just miss woosoo lol 

 

P/s: Failed description, failed story... I'm sorry /hide/

P/s/s: Myungsoo is doing really well in Ruler, and his acting has improved a lot, so don't forget to watch it.. You won't regret it ♡