Like Usual

You are My Destiny

"Class president, Kim sungsaengnim calling you", shouted your friend. "Yes", you replied. 'My legs feel heavy ~ I'm lazy!’, shouted you in upset. "Good luck, class president," Karam said with a laugh mocked. You're upset and immediately threw the bag to him and he fall down. "Kyaa, Karam," shrieked the schoolgirls who were to gathered with Karam. You're just stuck out your tongue and then leave away.

"Ahn__", said a person with a soft voice. "Ah ne, Boram sungsaengnim", you said and then give her greeting. "You look busy, need help?", Asked Boram to you. You shook your head. "Then can you please calling Park Hyun Chul, I’ll wait in my room,"  Boram said and then entered the room. "Neomu yeppeuda", you said and then walked into Kim sungsaengnim’s room.

"Why you so late?, please bring all this equipment to the laboratory", Kim sungsaengnim said pointing toward goods that looks disgusting. "All of this?", asked you. He nodded as he played his laptop. 'So mean', muttered you as you tried to take away all that stuff alone.

 'Ugh! HEAVY! ', Mumbled and tried to bring that but at mid-way, you are struggling.

Clunk!

Some students who ran accidentally hit you, make all of it fell scattered. They just say 'sorry', didn’t help and left.

"Aish! Jinjja", you muttered as you took the items that fall. Finish tidying, you try to lift it again.

'Why?', You fell silent when that heavy box flying because someone lift that. Mika showed his form (?), He smiled for some reason, that man who looks mysterious and cool, now looks like a sweet little boy.

"Mika sunbae", you said. "I’ll help you", he said. "Eh~... no, no, I’m okay~", you said and re-take the box. "Okay, where is Karam?", asked Mika. "I'm here", Karam said take the remaining items. "Quick put it here!", you shouted because you can’t hold that again. "Tsk, Give me!" Karam said and seized the box. "Eh!", You silence and let him took that.

Mika lowered his mouth to your ear, he whispered. "You like him, right? Claiming that~", he whispered, half laughing. "No!", you shouted with a flushed face. "Bye ~", Mika said, laughing. "Sunbae!", Shouted you to him feel embarrassed. "Hey stupid! Hurry up! ", Karam shouted. "Ye.. Yes," you said and ran to Karam.

 Arriving in the laboratory...

Karam put the box on the table. "Thank you", you said give him a bow. "Yes," Karam said smiling. "Hey, Boram sungsaengnim calling you", you said remember what was Boram said. "Really?", Karam’s smiling faces appeared after hearing Boram’s name Boram. "I will go there now", Karam said happily. "Yes ~ you really like her?", asked you. "Yes, really like her", he said and smiled. 'I've never seen a smile like an angel like that', muttered you spellbound.

To be continued ~

Sorry for the short chapter, i'll post 2 chapters this day xD hope you'll like this, comments and also subscribe please.. sorry for my bad grammar T^T