Chapter Two: We're stuck w/ each other.

Loving You

Jessica's POV

"What happened to you, Jess? You're still here, in this park, late at night, w/ this strange drunk guy." I told myself w/ a big sigh.

Ah, really. I don't know, but I can't leave him alone in this kind of place. What should I do? 

I tried to contact Tiffany, but she's not answering it. Oh snap, I forgot to tell her and the girls that today is my arrival from California! Sica babo!

The only one that I can contact is Seohyun.

"Seohyun? This is Sica unnie. Im already here, in Seoul. Are you at home?"

"Omo, Jessica unnie~ we're not in Seoul right now, we're here in Busan-" She was cut by someone, I think it's Tiffany, I can hear her squeel.

"What? You're not at home? When will you comeback?"

"I think, after 3 days? I'm having a break from school works & the unnies are having their vacation. Unnie, you can just stay at a hotel for a while. Annyeong!" 

She hung up. WHAT? HOTEL? I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY. You're luck is really good today, Jess. 

"Aigoo~" That's all I can say.

I sigh as I take a seat beside this 'snoring-strange-drunk-guy'. What should I do?

Oh yes, I can call Eunhyuk to pick me up here.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyuk is in the kitchen? Who's this?"

A girl answered his phone.

"Aahh. It's me, his cousin, Jessica." 

"Omo. Jess, this is me, Gyuri. Still remember me?" Gyuri? the crazy-freak-ex-girlfriend of Eunhyuk. I could still remember her, she's the FIRST person in my 15 years of existence that slapped me in my face 6 years ago, when she saw me and Hyuk walking in the mall together. 

"Ah. Yes. Gyuri, i could still remember you. Btw, can you pass the phone to Hyuk, I have something to tell him." I answered her w/ cold tone of voice.

"Okay."

"Sica? This is me, Hyuk."

"Hyukkie, Im already here in Seoul. Can you pick pick me up here in Yeoido? My friends are on their vacation, can I stay at your place for just 3 days? Please?" I hate asking favors. But I don't have any choice. I need to do this.

"Staying here, at my place? You can stay at the hotel." Is he rejecting my favor?

"Yah. Look, you know that my money is just enough for a '1-MONTH-STAY' here in Seoul, then you're telling me to stay at a hotel? Feel some pity for your cousin.." 

"Stop it. It doesn't fit you. Okay, okay. Im going to pick you up. Just wait for 10 minutes." 

"Gomawo, Hyukkie. GOMAWO!"

Great job, Jess. I really learned a lot from Heechul. Back to my first problem.

Aigoo~what should I do to this guy. 

 

Donghae's POV

I can feel the cold breeze. When I open my eyes, I found myself sitting on a bench w/ a blue blanket that is covering my freezing body and a blonde girl sitting beside me. I heard her talking to herself.

"Aigoo~ what should I do to this guy?"

"Yah. Who are you?"

She was shocked when she heard my voice.

"Finally, you're awake. I can leave you now." 

"What are you talking about? Are we together?"

She look back w/ an annoyed face.

"Look. If you can't handle yourself when you're drunk and alone, don't do it again. I stayed w/ you for almost 2 hours. Just to look after you. You must be thankful to me for not leaving you alone."

After telling me to thank her she made her way to leave me.

"Yah! You! Yah! I didn't ask you to look after me. So, don't give yourself too much credit, OKAY?" I shouted at her. What a bad night.

After a break up, an 'arrogant-blonde-dwarf' popped out. Luck is not on my side tonight.

After thinking of making up w/ Yoona while drinking coffee to refresh my mind, I went to where I park my car. Wow, there's the 'arrogant-blonde-dwarf' again. 

"Yah, wait." I approached her before she can get inside of her car to return her blanket.

"You, aga- Oh my blanket. Thanks." She said with a straight face. What's w/ this girl, her cold personality is so annoying. 

"Lee Donghae?" A familiar face came out of the car's window. 

"Lee Hyuk Jae? Eunhyuk? BUDDY!" I pulled her to get out of the car's window to give him a hug.

"BUDDY!" We hugged each other like forever and I can see the confused face of this 'arrogant-blonde-dwarf'. I think she's Hyuk Jae's girlfriend. What did Hyuk Jae found on this type of girl?

 

Jessica's POV

What's going on? Eunhyuk knows this 'strange-drunk-guy'. WHAT A FATE?

"Hyuk, let's go. Im already sleepy." I get inside of the car and put on my blanket, woah the smell of that 'strange-drunk-guy' was attached to my lovely blanket.

"Okay, let's go. Donghae, are you already okay there?"

Donghae, the 'strange-drunk-guy'? When I look at the back seat, I saw him fixing his seatbelt. He's going w/ us?

 

----------------------------------------------------

Im not contented w/ my beginning and w/ this. I NEED your comments :) thanks.

Done w/ the next 2 chapters already, but Im going to post it tomorrow, or maybe the next day after tomorrow :)

WAIT.

WHO FITS W/ YOONA?

SIWON OR KIBUM?

 

I NEED YOUR ANSWERS. :)