The crisis

Love in the court

Yoongi walks silently into the indoor court. Looking down on the floor , sighing. His other teammates are doing some easy drills, freethrow. Some of them are running back and forth from one side of the court to the other side, that is a punishment for those who dont make the balls in. He looks at them sadly, and sits on the bench. His teammates all running to him showering with sweats on their sleeveless jersey. *theodourwouldbecompletelyunpleasant. 

"so what happen at the principal's room?" , the tallest guy namjoon asked 

"im sorry guys, the school will cut our budget since we didnt win any tournament ths year. " yoongi said in guiltness

"whatt?!!! Its not tht we've been playing around all ths time . We tried our best. We trained our asses out! Its just the luck didnt become ours . Plus, oyher schools esp Tengjin and Song Dam high schook are at their peak ". Taehyung expresses his anger

Yoongi knows that it would be hard for all of them if the allowance is cut. All players need money for the shoes jerseys and other basketball stuffs. And also how will they rehire a new coach? Nobody would be kind enough to train them for free . 

"its ok guys we just need to train harder and prove to them we are not some kind of trash for the school. Nxt week we will do a selection for a new team so i hope evryone do their best. We are not training tonight so everybody can rest. " yoongi presses his voice so tht his teammates know he's serious. 

Everyone just nodded and dismissed. Yoongi really dont want ths basketball club to be banned. It means the world to him. He started to play since he was 7years old. The coach recognized his talent and sent him for international matches when he was around 9. But now everythng changed. Basketball is not in nitch area in highschool he's in, Namjan high school. His talent is buried. 

 

Jimin and other characters? Coming sooon