The short meeting

Love in the court

Jimin steps in the indoor court with a basketball on his left hand. It was dark inside there. The basketball team has no training tonight so he gathers his courage to come down and play.

Takk! He switches on the light.  

Its been almost a year he didnt play. He starts stretching and does some warming ups to prepare his body for the play. He doesnt wanted to get injured. He dribbles around the court to familiarize his hand with the movement of the ball . He dribbles with his left and right hand, changing direction and start increasing his speed towards the rim for lay ups. The ball goes in.

" im still good" , he whispers to himself smiling.

Jimin stops playing because he is insecure with his height. He remembers there's ths one guy who kept teasing him about his height and he was already sensitive about it.Everyone was very tall . Thats why he never attend himself evrytime there were selection for basketball team. His hyung, Hoseok who is 6 years older than him , was a basketball prodigy. Hoseok no longer plays because he's busy working to find some money for him and his dongsaeng. Their parents passed away d/t car accidents. Snce then, Hoseok and Jimin became very close and care for each other. Hoseok knows how much Jimin is insecure about his height so he doesnt force his dongsaeng to play.

************

Meanwhile, in the dorm, Yoongi just couldnt close his eyes. Too many thoughts inside his head. So he comes out from the dorm with his basketball without changing his shirt and walk to the court alone. 

Approaching the court, he heard some sound of ball bouncing. He keeps walking and enters the court. He sees one guy with orange blonde hair is doing some shooting, outside the D line. (its a 3 point shoot). The guy shoots very smoothly and the ball goes in 5 times straight !!!

Jimis does not aware of Yoongi existence. He's too immersed with the shoiting. Yoongi recognizes ths guy. He always sits on the bench and observe us during our training. 'i dont know he could play'. Yoongi talks to himself. 

Jimin turns back when the ball bounces far away from him. Then he sees a guy with white coloured hair standing inside the court. He is speechless and stops running. That is Yoongi, the school's basketball captain. He knows him. Jimin easily remembers his face cause he's quite handsome with his mysterious eyes.

 Yoongi catches the ball and throws it back to Jimin. 

"playing alone?" yoongi asks smiling.

"err yeah." Jimin stutters.

"mind if i join ? ." yoongi tries to explore what more Jimin is good at other than shooting.

" oh sorry. But i ve been playing for almost 2 hours so i think its time for me to go back. " jimin starts walking away without turning his head back. He takes his towel and leaves the court. 

" we have selection this tuesday if you hve some time you can give it a try!! " , yoongi shouts from afar. 

Jimin turns back and smiles.

 

I think this story's progression is quite slow :( anyone hve ideas how to make it more interestg and aggressive please feel free to comment !!