Chapter 4: Reality

Backstage

"Ya!! Let me choose what to watch!," Eunkwang yelled at Hyunsik.

Hyunsik smirked"No way it's my turn," He said.

"Why??!!," Eunkwang whined.

Minhyuk shook his heads at s behaviour, but then again it would be boring without them. He hadn't seen Yuju in almost a month but they still chatted whenever they can. But he had never mentioned the last face to face exchange they shared, heck he wondered if she was in her right mind when she said those words.

He was..scared, did he feel the same way about her. Did he like her more as a friend? But everytime Minhyuk pictured her smiling at him, his heart rate increased to an unnatural level.

"I like you...,"

"Ahh!!!," He screamed into his pillow so s wouldn't think his crazy. It was just too confusing, she was too confusing."This girl..she's making me crazy," He mumbled.

==========================================

Sinb laughed as Yuju and Yerin dance along to some dong with Yuju getting most of them wrong."Ah Got7!," Yerin yelled as the boy group pops in the screen. 

"Niga hamyeon~," Yuju sings and stars rapping along.

"Sinb is close to Jackson right~," Yerin said winking in her direction. Sinb frowns at the obvious teasing.

"No i'm not," She denies.

Sowon who overheard the girls placed a arm around the second youngest"Don't worry Sinb-ya?," Sowon pats her back, as if to show she was on Sinb's side.

"Whatever," She stood up"I'm tired now, Yuju you should rest too for tomorrow," Sinb said before going inside the room.

Jackson Wang was officially an idiot, that Sinb knows and it was also why she was avoiding him ever since. Even calling the driver to come much more earlier after shooting to avoid talking to him. 

But she knows of the looks of longing he sends her, the cocky smiles during filming or when he brushes his hands over hers. Sinb knew he was teasing her and she didn't like it one bit.

"..idiot..," She jumped on her bed and shut her eyes.

==========================================

He yawned loudly and leaned against the wall. Where are they?. Though he didn't know who 'they' was but still he had been waiting for ten minutes.

Minhyuk was chosen for a new reality show but wasn't sure who else was coming with him."Minhyuk?," Someone voices from behind him, a voice he knows all to well.

"Yuju?," He didn't bother to the shock in his voice but let a breath of relief when he saw Sinb standing next to her."You both are in this show?," He asked still in shock.

Yuju nodded and smiled before moving closer"Hm wonder what we're gonna see," She said cheerfully. Sinb raised her eyebrows at the pair, Minhyuk clearly was somewhat nervous but Yuju seemed fine.

"Who else is coming do you know?," Sinb asked, trying to help the guy stay cool. Minhyuk shook his head but shot her a look of gratitude.

"Eh? I hope it's someone nice," Yuju comments. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands cover her eyes, Minhyuk on the other end felt his blood run cold.

"Guess who~," A masculine voice said. Sinb was just more amused than anything. This is better than any drama now...i just need popcorn for more effect."Yuna-ya it's your schoolmate!," Jaehyun smiles widely.

"Jaehyun? What are you doing here?," Jaehyun smirked and pressed her forehead with his thumb.

"What else? I'm in the new show," Yuju pouted, Minhyuk stood there with his fist curled up. Why did he feel so angry? And who is this kid anyway?

"Ah everyone is already here," Nayeon walked in with...Sinb at that moment wanted to kill herself screw that, she wanted to kill him.

"Yo! Sorry we came late," Jackson grinned.

"Oh good everybody has arrived, let's go to the bus so we can tell you about our new show," The director said. Minhyuk had planned to sit with Yuju but Jaehyun had beat him to the seat. He then felt an arm latch on his.

"Sinb?," She sent him a pleading look."Want to sit with me?."

The director coughed to get their attention"Well we're gonna go to the airport because we're flying to Kyoto, Japan," The idols cheered.

==========================================

Jackson wasn't stalking her, he was merely observing as Sinb sleeps next to him. He had asked Minhyuk to change seats earlier and thankfully he agreed.

She had been avoiding him, maybe he was a little too fast in admitting his feelings but Sinb was different. He was the group's flirt and that was where it ended mostly, he never really liked anyone and this was new for him.

Jackson felt his shoulder tense when he felt some weight that wasn't there before. Sinb had fallen on him and was lightly snoring.

"Jackson," Nayeon called.

"What?," He whispered.

"Don't take advantage of a girl when she's unconcious," She smirked as he blushed to her words.

He glared when he realised Nayeon was teasing him"Please i'm a gentleman," Jackson replied.

Nayeon laughed, she was honestly suprised when Dahyun came running back telling about Jackson's new crush. But seeing Jackson all cute with Sinb made want to squeal and tease them.

Jaehyun smiled as he listened to Yuju sing softly to the song playing on her phone. She was one of the best rookie vocals for a reason after all, because whenever Yuju sings everybody would listen and he wasn't any different.

"Yuna," He called her softly but increased volume when she didn't respond"Yuna."

"Hm?," She looked at him.

"Can i hear?," Jaehyun asked.

Yuju nodded and handed him an earbud. Minhyuk could only watch Yuju from the back and he wasn't liking it one bit. He was jealous but why was he? Did he have a right to be jealous of Jaehyun, no because Yuju didn't belong to him.

"Minhyuk-ah," Yuju called him"You still have to treat me okay, later in the airport is fine," She grinned at him and Minhyuk despite all the conflict, smiled.

"Sure," He nodded.

==========================================

 Yuju walked arm in arm with Sinb who looked somewhat pissed and flustered at the same time. She wasn't dense to the whole Jackson matter as people thought, she was quite aware really. 

She actually was kinda rooting for the Got7 member not that she would never tell Sinb, just to save herself from the younger girl's wrath.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom first," Sinb muttured before walking away.

Yuju noticed as Minhyuk played a game on his phone. Slowly she walked towards him to scare him"What game are you playing?," She said in his ear.

"Ahh!!," He jumped"What the-what was that for?!," Minhyuk exclaimed.

"Hahaha~ you were so suprised," Yuju laughed until her stomach hurt"Anyway come on, i saw an chocolate shop over there," She said.

Minhyuk rolled his eyes"How are you still slim?," Yuju raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"I'll take it as a compliment rather than an insult," She said. He sighed dramatically while she lighty hit his arm.

Yuju was not only aware of Sinb's weird maybe crush on Jackson but she was also aware of her growing fondness of Minhyuk. For some reason he appeared less comfortable with her alone and seemed more deep in thought than he usually was.

"Your getting all those?," He widened his eyes at the pile she had bought.

"Why?," She glared at him as if to say 'if you make fun of my weight you're dead'.

He chuckled nervously"A-ah no reason..," Minhyuk muttured. Minhyuk could see Jaehyun approaching them.

"Hey guys the plane's here," Minhyuk grabbed Yuju's hand in a flash.

"Yuju-ah sit with me," He said, cutting Jaehyun off.

Jaehyun blinked and watched as Minhyuk pulled her to the plane. Does Minhyuk like Yuna? But...why do i care?.

######################################

There we have it chapter 4. So i added dome twist and characters to the story. They will be visiting Japan and if you're wondering why Nayeon instead of the Japanese members....then keep guessing because i'm not telling. And now Minhyuk might have a rival for Yuju's attention and what about Jackson and Sinb???

-rookie