Chapter 20 ( my parents ❤)

Our love story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 That day , the rain stopped half way while they walk back to their only home . daehyun walking by his husband's side while the man's arm wrapped around  his slim torso . 

Himchan back paging his angel who slept at the moment . 

Jongup picking his teen lover bridal style and having sad eyes that made the younger pouts slightly and slap his cheek playfully .

" Stop that look , I'm not that hurt uppie ~."  Still this won't work to cheer up his man so junhong held the else's cheek and it gently before he contact their lips together . pulling the sad older teen to reality as he felt that pink beautiful lips pressed against his .

" I'm fine ..moon jongup nah ?". 

The others smiled warmly at the couple as finally yongguk stepped inside to find the messed up long hallway , daehyun looked with sad eyes and he glanced over his man whose's eyes turned cold and anger obvious in his expression . 

" Bang , we need to rest now , so tomorrow we'll be cleaning everything up nah ?". Himchan said out gently and smiled to the leader . yongguk turned around and faced him .

" This mansion is not save anymore . so we'll be moving somewhere else soon ."  

Himchan played with his hands there and sighed .

" Okay , we're fine with anything ." 

Yongguk nodded and walked towards the bedroom while his hand contacted to his quiet wife .

" Jongup ..make sure to treat junhong's wound . and youngjae sleep well ." he said that without turning .

Making them smile .

Such a caring man they have .

 

(●´∀`●)

When he sat on the bed , daehyun cutely flushed when yongguk kneeled down in front of him and took his smaller hand in his bigger own .

He kissed it and looked at his adorable wife .

" Do you wanna take warm bath before bed baby ?". 

Daehyun nodded cutely and bit his lips .  Yongguk smiled softly to him and opened his arm , telling him to jump there and as he did the man easily pecked him up and walked towards the wide big bathroom .

And inside as they took off their wet clothes because of the rain yongguk noticed his baby's tummy , surprisingly it has got bigger . He kept looking there speechless . daehyun flushed as he didn't see that coming .

He walked closer and touched it , heart melting .

" You're two months now right baby ?." 

Daehyun nodded with soft smile .

" It's more bigger then it should be .." 

Yongguk looked again at his tummy .

" is it a bad thing baby ?" 

 Daehyun giggled .

" No , it means our baby's healthy ." his husband's really cute , the way he's asking like that with concern face i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter