A Few Drinks

Drunken Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So, No Min Woo ssi, tell us why you always style yourself so femininely? You know, you look prettier than most girls I know."

 

"I guess you just haven't met many pretty girls. Shall I introduce some to you? But you might not want to be mistaken as a lesbian, right?"

 

He could see the reporter was partly impressed, and perhaps laced with some guilt or was it shame? He was enjoying himself too much to care which one it was.

 

"And about looking this pretty...well, pretty men is the trend. They tend to get pretty girls. That's only fair, right? And I guess I'm a little shallow like that. This is our beautiful South Korea...the land where being beautiful is important. Nothing wrong with it. I like being pretty. Don't you?"

 

"Of course, we all like being pretty."

 

He could tell the reporter was caught offguard.

 

"So...you've done quite a number of dramas...but how was it that your best kiss scene was the one with a man? That must be awkward for you."

 

"A man? Which drama...oh....Full House Take 2, right? Was that considered my best? I'm disappointed. I wasn't even the one doing the kissing there...so I can't possibly take the credit. I guess, if that was considered my best, I need to improve a lot. Maybe you can help me to practice now?"

 

He could swore he saw the reporter almost fanning herself with her palm.

 

'Take that! Haa. Not like I want to, even if you do.'

 

"I don't think we have time for that. Besides, your fans might get angry at me. We will continue the show, but before that, shall we drink?"

 

"Of course. I'm here for that."

 

"I thought you might be lonely to drink alone. So we have invited a friend to accompany and join our interview today."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"We have another guest. Actually, today's episode marks some changes in the format. We'll be having two guests instead of one. And the drunk part of the interview will only involves the guests...to make the show more fun."

 

'This ...they totally planned to keep this until the recording.'

 

"Alright. I just hope the drinks will be enough."

 

"Oh, not to worry about that. Now, let's invite our second guest for today.


 
Everything had been properly fleshed out and carefully thought of and planned. He had no secrets, and he's prepared for the questions. He's never easily drunk anyway, and he was pretty darned confident his acting skill would be enough to feign drunkness. But for Plan B, he was really confident he had nothing to fear. As long as his subconscious mind was at ease, drunkness or lack of awareness shouldn't be a worry.

 

Seeing the other guest who poked his head with a boyish dorky grin he had nearly forgotten though, made him took a a second thought of his confidence. It's been about two years since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter