Chapter 9

Love You Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul is been quite busy today. He needs to starts his investigation on the case because he doesn't have much time left. There's a bunch of files on his table from previous investigations that have been done from other officer. He checks every single files without taking any rest. 

"Arghhhhh! This is complicated!" Moonbyul sighed. He checked every files on his table. There's not much clues and evidences to him to take any futher actions. There's only one more file he need to take a look and check. When he checked the last file, he was really shocked because it said that on that day, Kai and his team never arrived on the scene! How can that possible? It also said that all the officers in Kai's team were quitted after the incident except Kai. Their reasons are, they are traumatized from what happened to their teammates and they dont want to risk their lives from doing dangerous tasks. For Moonbyul, the reason somehow seems strange and suspisious. For him, how can a policeman can be so coward and quit from the job just because they were traumatized? 

He laid back in his chair. he closed his eyes and tries to remember what really happend on that day. He clearly remember on that day, he and his team arrived first and waiting for Kai's team before taking any actions. He also remember he called Kai and he said that he waiting on the opposite side. But when he think about it, Kai never showing up before he got killed. Does it means Kai....

"Kai will never did that to me. He is my bestfriend. He will never betray his own friend and his teammates. I believe in him!". Moonbyul tries to deny it. He still believes that Kai will never doing that sort of thing. For Moonbyul, Kai is the man that he trust the most. 

"I need to find those officers and ask them why they need to quit after the incident. I need to know the truth if there really is someone in this unit is link with the drug cartel. If this true, I will never forgive them for making my family suffering!". Moonbyul's heart is hurt when he thinks about his family needs to suffer because of this. he never understand why people could kill other people just because of money. But he doesnt want to jump on conclusion yet without any evidences.

He looked at his watch and it shows it almost 1pm.

"Ah! I promise my mom I'll visit Yongsun today!". 

Moonbyul clean his table and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter