Chapter -008-

Tangled In This Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]-008-[/CONTENTID1] 

[CONTENTID2]

Jungkook was just lying down on the cold-tiled floor when someone slowly pushing open the door. He feel like he knew who owned the black adidas when it step into the room. Curiously, he tilted his head a bit to the door direction and a wide happy grin made its way on his face when he saw the face of the sneakers owner.

"You came!" He exclaimed while half running to the newcomer. He almost tripped on the bag that thrown carelessly on the floor. Thank God he was quick to balanced himself before damage could happen to his limbs or bones.

Soft giggles resonating on the room waking the other members of BTS. Upon the sight of Hana on their doorstep of practice room, they were quick to get up from their lying position.

"Hello Hana!" Jimin, J-Hope and Taehyung greet her with a bit loud voice. The other three - Suga, Jin and Rapmonster - shook their heads seeing the excited boys. "Hello too, guys. And, Oppadeul." She sent them her smile. Suga and Jin gladly reply her while Rapmonster only sent a salute to her way. Hana laugh.

"Hello, leader-nim."

 

"Did I disturbed you all?" Hana asked timidly. Jungkook and Taehyung was quick to shake their head, telling her that she didn't disturb them at all.

"I'm glad. I'm not alone, though. I brought our other friends too." She said facing Jungkook. He asked her where the others if they were there too and Hana signal the others to come closer before she made a way for them to enter the room.

"You all came." Jungkook grinned and hug each of them a hello and introduced them to s.

All of their friends were there. Yugyeom and Bambam, Eunha and Yuju, Sohyun and Tia Ace, Dokyeom Mingyu Seungkwan and Minghao 17, even Eunwoo Astro and Lisa and Rosé Blackpink.

They all were busy actually and have declined her, but Hana being Hana. She insisted for all of them to lunch on that day together. It wasn't that hard, she concluded. She just has to use her rare killer-agyeo and boom! They said yes.

 

"If you don't mind, can we borrow your maknae for a bit?" Hana asked for the members of BTS permission. To her relief, they all nod and Hana quickly drag the confused Jungkook by his wrist before they could change their mind.

They ride in two separate black and white van that drove by Ace's manager. On the way to the booked restaurant, both van was far from peace and silences if you ask the managers. The girls - which were in the white van keep singing along to the songs on the radio while the boys in the black van talking nonstop about the recent video games that they've just played, the hottest dance moves that they're practising for the upcoming award's show that they'll perform and sometimes they will talk about foods. The managers, Daemin and Lee Hwan can do nothing but just drive safely.

After several minutes, finally they all arrived. They boys and girls stood in line in front of the restaurant or rather cafe with mouth gaping and jaw falling to the ground. Well, who doesn't when you're standing in front of the expensive food seller? Hana have brought them to a nearby cafe which is run by the mother of Exo's main rapper Chanyeol, Viva Polo.

"Are we seriously eating here?"

"Yeah. Jungkook's treat. Now come in, chingudeul. We don't have the whole day just to eat lunch." Hana said, ignoring the squinting eyes of Jungkook that looking at her. The group of idols quickly went inside and were greet by the owner of the Italian restaurant.

Chanyeol's mom then guide them to their table, which were prepared by Mrs.Park herself for the idols. She took their orders and while waiting for their foods to come, they occasionally chatting with the restaurant owner.



"What's up, chingu?"

"I have confession to make. But, before that.." She purposely trail her words while serving the others their food and exclaimed, "Let's dig in!" And the idols just did that after cheering to themselves and Mrs.Park excuse herself to serve other customers while giving their time to enjoy their meal.

All the idols happily stuffing their stomach with the Italian foods while randomly chatting about stuffs, but except from Hana. What happened last night keep flashing through her mind playing over and over again like a broken tape.

 


FLASHBACK

After done crying on Chanyeol's shoulder for more than twenty minutes, Hana finally calmed down. The tears dried down and sometimes, Chanyeol could hear sniffles although Hana had stopped crying.

She was just stay on her place, not moving until she can no longer remember anything after that. She only remembered on how tired she felt after pouring all the bottled up feelings through tears and how a large palm had gently guided her head to rest on one's shoulder with soft whispers telling her to let it all go when he, himself was trying to suppress his own tears and obviously shaking voice.

That night, was just like the other night but this time was different. Different because, instead of just coldly telling her 'good nights'(or so she thought) and peck on the lips without further warning, Chanyeol was comforting her in the possible softest way and engulfing her trembling body with his warm one.

Morning came without any dreams nice or bad. But, just as she opened her eyes, a rare view of the calm face of sleeping Chanyeol greet her. She didn't do anything. She just lay there, safely embraced in his long and strong arms which is not a surprised anymore while watching the other.

She stare at the calm face too intently that she missed on how the other eyes fluttered open and stare right back at her.

"Hana?"

When the hoarse voice of Chanyeol's rang in her ears, she blink rapidly. Hana cleared , or at least, trying to as Chanyeol still staring hard at her. She then felt very uncomfortable so she wiggled, in attempt to free herself from his embrace and go hiding in the bathroom till the unusual warm on her face fade away. She didn't succeed, though. Chanyeol had his arms wrapped tightly around her, making it was impossible for the girl to escape. Instead, she was pulled and squeezed against his chest while mumbling some words that telling her to stay for a bit. Hana didn't have choice but to complied.

She tried to relax her body in his arms and take the moment to steal some more sleep before the first schedule of her group for the day started. As if understanding that Hana need- want more sleep, Chanyeol do her some favour by her head gently and softly. He didn't care for the moment that the fact that Hana might be furious if he touch her head or hairs because he was so into making the girl relax and letting himself thinking about something.

Hana on the other hand, doesn't really care if someone just touch her hair. Because, damn! His touches send tingling sensations to allover her body and makes her really comfortable yet uncomfortable at the same time. But, she shooed away the giddy but not giddy feelings. She closed her eyes, feeling the sleepiness taking her whole system though she wants to focus on certain hand that her hair gently while the other were going up and down her back. It was soothing. And, Hana was sleepy.

"Kim Hana," However, his deep voice block her way from walking further to the place that called 'The Dreamland'.

She was almost drifting into her deep slumber if not for the call from Chanyeol. It was weird, actually. The fact that he called her by her full name when he was being gentle and soft to her that early morning. He usually used that name when he is mad, or furious, or something near to that but never when he is in this state of calmness.

Hana timidly open her eyes but didn't dare to raise her head and looking at him straight in the eyes. So, she opting to just stare at the area between his chin and chest.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" As that being said, Hana stiffened in his arms.

His voice was so calm but Hana didn't knew what's happening inside his chest. She is assuming that Chanyeol is always being like this, with Hana or anybody else.

Anybody else. The thought of Chanyeol were doing this intimate and romantic affection to other girl making her stomach churn and her body stiffened. She start to assuming or rather accusing Chanyeol that the tall guy was playing with her. He came to her just because he was boring, and that nobody were stupid enough to be fooled by his looks.

No, stop! You're straining too far away from what you should focusing, Hana. Keep on track!

Chanyeol noticed the girl in his arms was stiffened from his sudden proposal. And somehow, he felt like he already smelled rejection from Hana and that's what he feared the most. He can't screwed this. He should make the girl saying yes and be his girlfriend. His girl. He should never giving up. He should try his best, and be as sincere as he can. Good luck to you, Park Chanyeol.

"I've been thinking this since the day we met Teacher Sooman. And since we're going to date in public anytime soon, I think I'll just ask this so that you know that you are not just a media-girlfriend of Park Chanyeol but his real girl, real love, real girlfriend. So, I will ask you this again and listen carefully, okay?"

Chanyeol wait for Hana to nod and when she did, he took a deep breath. Slowly, he pushed his back off the couch, bringing along Hana that leaning against his chest 'forcefully' earlier. His arms that still wrapped around her waist, snaking up to her both side of shoulders and held her gently there.

Hana held her breath, while gazing to the pair of brown orbs that also gazing into hers.

"Kim Hana, will you be my girlfriend?"

She was stunned and found herself unable to move. When he proposed for the second t
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter