1/1

Invisible Bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“John I’m really sleepy” Doyoung mumbled.

“Shh just wait some more, please” Johnny caressed his cheek lightly.

It was two in the morning and the pair was about to celebrate their second anniversary as a couple.

But their actual situation made Doyoung rethink about their relationship. Johnny constantly had weird like ideas, like spending their first anniversary watching their fave movies. On random days they created some kind of campfire outside Doyoung’s house just right beside the pool and weird stuff like that... but this one was too much: John actually convinced him to sleep on the beach.

How? Doyoung didn’t know, but right now they were inside a... cheap tipi John swears he himself sewed and painted with weird patterns. The worst part was Doyoung didn’t even know what was the real purpose of being there... at least it was summer and the weather was suitable for staying at the beach, otherwise Doyoung would be a whining mess by the time. Plus Johnny didn’t allowed him to have his phone or any other type of device.

And that’s how they find themselves sitting in front of each other over the sand inside a fugly tipi.

“Johnny please, I have sand inside my shorts already” Doyoung pouted, staring intently at Johnny. However, the older male ignored him and just smiled.

Slowly opening the tipi and getting out John muttered a low ‘Wait here’.

Doyoung sighed heavily and remained on his spot over the sand. He wasn’t mad but started to feel desperate, what if John suddenly tells him he was just fooling around with him? He really wanted to have a nice time with his boyfriend during their anniversary... it was a special date after all; the day they decided to be together, share some experiences, have a piece of each other’s life. Doyoung didn’t really know what to expect from the actual moment, but his patience was about to disappear and even worse... he felt the sudden urge to cry.

But then John came back and opened the tipi “There’s no one, come with me” and he beautifully smiled, those kind of smiles that always melted Doyoung’s heart.

Doyoung looked at him for a couple of seconds and then left the tipi, helping himself with Johnny’s already extended hand.

“Oh, take your shirt off” Once outside the tipi John softly caressed the younger’s hair and removed his own shirt, a small smile crossed his lips the moment he saw how startled his boyfriend seemed by his words.

“Are... we going to go into the water?” Doyoung glanced at the slow waves, imagining how cold the water was, but the only answer he got was a low ‘no’ from Johnny.

Not getting what was about to happen, Doyoung took out his shirt but then stared intently at his boyfriend “You don’t want to have public right? Because I’m totally against the idea”

“Oh my god, shut up” Johnny smirked at the sudden thought, but no, that wasn’t the plan at the moment. Holding the younger’s small hand, he started to walk.

Doyoung followed him in silence until he saw a... white thin blanket lying over the sand, and a pretty small container, similar to a can. The moment the pair reached the blanket, John asked him to sit on it and he kneeled in front of the smaller.

“Well... now what?” Doyoung eyed his boyfriend, waiting for something to happen.

Johnny stared at the beautiful bright full moon adorning the dark sky and smiled, then with both hands held Doyoung’s face and stared into those round shiny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter