CONTEMPLATING

BLIND LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the end of autumn when Lee JongHyun had to break from his office work as the president of sports facility located at out most skirt of the city seoul. He wanted  to enjoy the remaining magnificent scenery before snow fall and his company would be very busy in full force because of his own ski resorts starts during that time . He calls for Juniel,his ever loyal and childhood friend secretary to book him at 0ne hotel near the lake where he could relax,enjoy,recharge himself and assert what's the next for him as LJH,the bachelor . 

He has 3 brothers whose happily married with kids and running their own company as well. his father is pressuring him to get married now. setting him up on a blind dates but he always refuses / ignored. Telling his father it'll come if it comes..

Gloomy morning makes you wanted to stay in bed for more hours and snuggle all the big pillows surrounding you. That's  how miss Gong seung yeon is feeling right now. She 0wn a newly open Plastic island dress boutique downtown seoul. ~~ahhhh what a morning to start with; she says.

After seeing the weather  outside her window , she dial Mori her store assistant that she'll be few hours late and just accept some delivery from supplier coming over in around 9a.m. Mori comply with her instructions and advice her boss to take her time not to worry about the store .Seung yeon her morning playlist and suddenly thought of really having a break just for a week or even days. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter