Just A Little While Longer...

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chaeyeong POV]

I've never wanted something so bad in my life before. How could she tease me like that? I look at her with an urge. Just a little while longer. A little while longer. I don't think I'll make it. I can't hold back anymore.

"Mina eonnie!" She jumps in her seat from the sudden outburst. Then turns her head and looks at me with a questioning look on her face. I apologize. "Mian, its just watching you eat is making my stomach hurt more." TT TT Her cheeks filled with sweet rice cake, she covers as she giggles, stands up and walks away. Makeup stylist eonnie comes into view.

"Don't worry Chaeyeongie, your makeup is almost done. Then you can go ahead and eat okay? Just a little while longer." I placed my hands over my grumbling stomach and closed my eyes. A little while longer. Heol.

[Mina POV]

So sweet. "Aaahhummp!" Yummy. I lift up the rice cake to take another bite, until I notice Chaeyeong looking at me. I slowly take a bite. Is she staring at me? Is there something on my face? Should I look back at her? I feel the rice cake going painfully slow down my throat. I could feel my face getting hot. Aaah eotteohke!? Should I do something? Say something? Instead I shove the rest of the rice cake into my mouth.

"Mina eonnie!" Omo! I could feel myself jump a little. I turned to look at her, hoping she didn't notice the embarrassment on my face. I tried to answer but I couldn't talk with food in my mouth. Why did I decide to shove my face!? TT TT An expression of remorse is on Chae's face. "Mian, its just watching you eat is making my stomach hurt more." I watch as she makes a sad pouty face. So cute, she was watching me eat. I cover my mouth and laugh. I was freaking out about nothing. I see a smile form on her face as she looks at me. My face turns hot again. Embarrased, I immediately get up to see what the other members are up to. Whats wrong with me? Why did my face get all hot, just from seeing her smile? Her smile. I feel my face begin to burn up again.

***A couple of mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter