Fried Rice

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Chaeyeong POV] 

I look around but she's no where in sight. Friday nights are the nights we all gather in the living room and stay up watching dramas. Where could she be? My thoughts are interrupted by a curious bunnies voice. 

"Chae, are you alright?" I look at Nayeon's  big round eyes. slightly parted showing her two front teeth. 

"Oh, uh yeah. I'm just going to get something to drink." I get up and make my way to the kitchen. 

"Ah! Chae, could you bring me a bottle of water too?" I look back at her and nod my head. 

[Mina POV] 

Hmm. What could i make to eat? Eggs. Onion. Carrots. Leftover rice....... AH! Fried Rice! All I need is soy sauce. Soy sauce... I could've sworn it was here somewhere. 

"Looking for this?" That voice. I slowly turn to see Chaeyeong standing at the opposite end of the kitchen. In her hand, there is a clear bottle with a red cap filled with a dark liquid. She walks towards me with her hand held out to me. 

"Thank you." I turn to the ingredients displayed before me. 

"I didn't know Mina eonnie had such a large appetite." I smile as she giggles revealing that cute dimple of hers. "Would you like some help?"I pick up the onion and carrots and hand it to her.

"Do you want to help cut these?" She nods and takes it from me, her soft hands rub against mine, leaving behind tingles. Silently, we begin working away. 

"Hey eonnie. Can I ask you something?" As I place the rice in a pan, I turn to look at her. A focused expression on her face. 

"Yeah. What is it?" There is a short pause before she responds.

"That plate of food you gave me earlier. It was actually yours wasn't it?" I look back at the pan. 

"Ah. Yeah." I can see her stop cutting the vegetables. Looking at her, her face is unreadable. "You don't have to be sad! I'm going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter