will be the best , no?

He doesnt remember me ?!

I thought to tell my hyung's about this ..
Because I'm sure once and for all, it's the first time I'm in love with her .. my jaminie ..
That she was my first and last love ...
When I realized these feelings ...
I told my hyungs about this ..
BTS: Well we already know that you liked her ..
But do not make her suffer huh !!
They always see her as a sister to them ..
Maybe her adorable little sister ... being snatched by their best friend ...
BTS: If you do not treat her well, we'll take it off and you'll never see her again.
When they told me that
 
I stayed, what ???
What things say ??
Are they crazy or what ??
I thought it was a joke but to my surprise they seemed really serious about taking it from me ...
But in the end they told me ..
V: do not worry, maybe we'll take it hehe
J: Yeah, brother, maybe hahaha, take good care of her ... huh !!
S: You better, idiot, take good care of her ..
JK: mmm, it would not be a bad idea to take her .., but in the end take care of yourself and wish you the best ..
N: you better, hoseok siii, take care of it well and you also take care of yourself or I'll both take care ... I wish you the best .. if things happen between you, here I am for everything ..
Like their  family, boy ..
J: yeah, it's true namjoon, but the theme about snatching it, it's a little crazy but it's the hoseok truth, be very careful
We wish the best to both you and jaminie but remember hoseok, pass whatever you always take care of your love until eternity ..
But in short Give us grandchildren or nephews of her, we will always treasure her, Hehhe..

me : OwO .......O_O !!!! What!!
Everyone looked at me with happiness until jealous hahahaha how crazy they are ...
I felt happy and at the same time you guys  never stayed with her, huh, I already told you, guys !!

All I heard was a bit crazy, but I was happy because of the support they gave me ..

..................................,