Jimin

It's Always Been Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally with BTS~~~ ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

-Your POV-

That happened around two years ago when finally, Jongin and I revealed our relationship in front of everyone. All of them were shocked even Sehun needed some time to accept it. I still remembered that he suddenly became so upset. He didn't talk to Jongin and I for two weeks. He avoided us at school and pretended like he didn't know us. However, thank God, after that he began talking to us again.

Now everything had already changed. Now we are in college. However, Jongin and I are not at the same major. Sehun and I are also different in major, however, we are still at the same faculty. Jongin is taking medical major, Sehun is taking arts of painting, and I am taking modern literature.

In this university, we make new friends. And, I really like it. Here, I meet a boy whom is my classmate and his name is Jimin. Others, including Sehun and Jongin don't really like him though. I don't know why, maybe because he is very smart and he is kind of lecturers favourite student. But I find him really cute and funny. With his glasses that he always wears, makes him look more adorable.

"A-annyeong, Junhee-ah.." Jimin is sitting in front of my desk, and he is always stuttering whenever he talks to me.

"Annyeong~ Jiminnie~" I grin to him. "Have you done your homework? Ah~ you must have done that, right?" I tap his shoulder and he tenses.

He nods and fixes his glasses position, "H-have you done it?" I nodded.

"Yah, don't keep stuttering when you talk to me.." I pinch his ear playfully.

 

"Junhee!" I see Jongin is frowning at my class door. How many times should I tell him that Jimin and I are just friends?

I smile at him and approach him, "What with this frown? It's because of him again?" I take his hands.

He looks at Jimin for awhile, "He likes you.. and you will like him too if you keep doing that.." he pouts.

I giggle, "See your face, Jongin.. So funny.." I pinch his cheek and he rubs it. "It's been two years already.. how can you doubt my feeling?" I look at his fingers and play with them.

"Ani ani.. I think I'm just too in love with you.." He caresses my cheek. "Meet me at my car during break time?" he looked at me softly.

I take his hand on my cheek, "I will.." I smiled. "Go back to your class.. You'll be late.." I shove him playfully and he just chuckles.

 

I sit back on my desk and not long after that, the teacher came in. Today, the course is writing. I like this course ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter