Bestfriend

So called it love

Jessica was happily walking to the cafeteria where she and Yuri usually met. But she stopped walking when she saw Yuri sitting together with Yoona in same table.

“Are they okay again?” Jessica mumbled to herself as she hid behind the wall not to see her.

They were talking happily and giggling along. Jessica felt sad and that scenes hurt her feeling much but she still can’t stop staring at them. At that time someone grabbed her hand and dragged her from that scene. Yeah that was Taeyeon.

They sat at one of the bench of the school compound. They sat silently till Taeyeon broke the silent.

“Don’t hold on” Taeyeon said kindly as Jessica started to cry. All the tears she hold on till now dropped out unstoppably.

“Why I am crying here? I should happy for them” Jessica said while crying.

Taeyeon hugged Jessica as she let her cry in her embrace. Jessica was crying like a child in her embrace. After crying about 30 minutes, Jessica felt better.

“Am I crying so long?” Jessica asked as she removed her tears.

“No…you feel better now? Drink water…your water level drop” Taeyeon smiled as she took out the water bottle from her bag.

“Thank you Taengo ah…if you are not here, I don’t know what will happen to me” Jessica said as she drank the water which Taeyeon opened the lip for her.

“Do you want to eat something delicious?” Taeyeon asked to Jessica with smile “I found a new restaurant”

Jessica nodded like a kid and said “Let’s go let’s go”

 

“Did you ride bus before?” Taeyeon asked to Jessica as Jessica shook her head.

“I will give you new experience” Taeyeon said as she grabbed Jessica’s hand then went onto the bus.

“Do you like listening the song?” Taeyeon asked to Jessica as she nodded.

“I will sing for you” Taeyeon said.

“Wow really? Here?” Jessica asked as Taeyeon nodded with smile.

“WOW…that’s interesting” Jessica said excitedly.

“Ahumm hum” Taeyeon stood up from the seat as she walked in front and coughed to get attention from the passenger from the bus.

“Now I gonna sing one song for my bestfriend Jessica. Please listen even if my voice is not good” Taeyeon said as Jessica was staring at her with big smile on her face and Taeyeon winked to her.

 

~ I’m really, very foolish

I know of no one other than you

You’re looking at someone else

Yet you have no idea of my feelings like this ~

 

Taeyeon sang happily and acting like a fool. We can’t deny that her voice is really good.

 

~ I won’t be in your day

I won’t be in your memories either, however

Only you, I looked only at you

And the tears keep coming ~

 

Taeyeon sang jazzily then she pointed out Jessica and all the passengers stared at Jessica and they all smiled.

 

~ As I watch you walking past, I’m still happy

Even though you still don’t know my heart

I should stop this and go ~

 

~ I really want to see the day

I’m withstanding the pain each day

“I love you” is playing on my lips

Alone once again, crying for you

Alone once again, missing for you

Baby, I love you, I’m waiting for you ~

 

~ I won’t be in your days

I won’t be in your memories either, however

Only you, I looked only at you

I’m making memories alone ~

 

~ Loving you is like having a beautiful wound

I look at your pretty smile also

But I cannot laugh with you ~

 

~ I really want to see the day

I’m withstanding the pain each day

“I love you” is playing on my lips

Alone once again, crying for you

Alone once again, missing for you

Baby, I love you, I’m waiting for you ~

 

~ Bye bye, never say goodbye

Even though I cannot hold you like this

I need you, I cannot say anything anymore, I want you

I keep on hoping too, I’ll keep holding… ~

 

~ I really want to see the day

I’m withstanding the pain each day

“I love you” is playing on my lips

Alone once again, crying for you ~

 

 

~ I’m thinking about you so much everyday

My heart is hurting in all these sad days

“I want to see you” is playing on my lips

Alone once again, crying for you

Alone once again, missing for you

Baby, I’m waiting for you, I love you ~

 

The song ended well as everyone clapped at her good voice and making the atmosphere bright. Jessica also clapped with big smile on her face.

“Thank you for listening” Taeyeon said with smile as she walked back to her seat.

“Your voice is great” Jessica said with smile.

“Thank you for praising ma’am” Taeyeon said jokingly as Jessica giggled.

“You feel better?” Taeyeon asked as Jessica nodded like kid then Taeyeon also smiled.

 

They got off from the bus when they reached the location they want then they ate all the food which sells on the street of the china town of Korea.

 

“What’s that?” Taeyeon asked.

“Dumpling” Jessica answered “There is pork inside”

“Ah yeah” Taeyeon answered as she tried to eat even though she doesn’t like. She ate all just to make Jessica happy.

They came back home after hanging out the whole day. Jessica was tired and slept on her shoulder on the way back to dorm on the bus.

“I won’t ever forget today memories. I am happy when you smile. I wish I could make you happy always” Taeyeon said in her mind while looking at sleeping Jessica. She looks really innocent and looks like a kid when sleeping.

“How can I look at the innocent kid hurt” Taeyeon said in her mind.