Broken family

Two Planets One Family (Hyun Family)

*3 weeks later*

 

Baekhyun and Daehyun were spending time alone since Daehyun had time off.

Taehyung was asleep in his room.

'I've missed this'. Baekhyun said as he snuggled up against Daehyun.

'Me too. Work has been killing me lately'.

'My poor baby'. Baekhyun smiled and kissed him.

'It still isn't easy with Taehyung'. Baekhyun sighed.

 

It had been harder to control Taehyung's power. Lately, when Baekhyun tried to play with Taehyung, he was able to control the power when he was happy too. Every time he laughed, or got excited, the appliances went crazy.

Baekhyun couldn't believe how out of control Taehyung's powers were. It was something Baekhyun was going to have to teach him. But it was hard to teach him on Moro.

Baekhyun tried to show Taehyung his powers once. When Taehyung was crying, Baekhyun had gathered his power in his hand. Taehyung stared at the bright light in Baekhyun's hand in awe. He tried to touch the light and felt the warmth he always felt when Baekhyun held him. Baekhyun smiled as Taehyung squealed in excitement, and that's when the appliances started going crazy, and Baekhyun knew he and Daehyun were in more trouble.

 

Baekhyun hadn't told Daehyun about Taehyung controlling the power when he was happy too. Daehyun had enough stress to deal with.

Baekhyun just held Daehyun close to him and tried to relax. But they were interrupted by the doorbell.

They looked at each other confused.

'Who could that be?' Daehyun asked.

'I don't know'. Baekhyun said. 'Taehyung's been quiet'.

Daehyun got out of bed, Baekhyun started to follow him but Daehyun told him to stay put.

Baekhyun glared at him. But stayed in bed.

 

Daehyun went to the door and opened it. He couldn't believe who he saw.

'Father?' Daehyun looked at him confused.

'I'm not your father anymore'.

'Why are you here?' Daehyun asked.

'I've gotten a lot of complaints about the power having problems in this area. So I've come to investigate since you can't seem to take care of it'.

Daehyun glared at him. 'I'm doing what I can'.

'It's not good enough' 

 

Baekhyun heard yelling in the living room. He was worried. Now that he knew most of the Mato language he was able to understand what was being said. He heard Daehyun yelling at his father. He wanted to help Daehyun, but knew there was nothing he could do.

 

'I've looked at the power and there's nothing wrong with it'. Daehyun said.

'Then how do you explain the complaints I've had?'

'I don't know. I haven't had any problem with my power'. Daehyun lied. 'I think you've turned the community against me since you hate me now'.

'Daehyun, if I hated you, you would no longer have a job. I don't hate you. I just no longer see you as my son'.

Daehyun looked at the floor.

'People have told me they have seen a boy your age coming and leaving from your place'.

'I can't have a roommate?'

'They said they've seen the boy carrying a baby'.

Daehyun had no answer to that. He didn't tell anyone but his friends about Baekhyun and Taehyung.

'You have brought such shame to this family. Living with a boy and his baby'.

'That baby is our son!' Daehyun yelled. 'That boy is my husband! I love them and would do anything for them!'

Daehyun felt a sharp pain across his cheek.

'I feel sorry for you Daehyun. You really have lost your way'.

 

The lights started flickering. Baekhyun heard Daehyun being hit by his father and he couldn't control his power. He quickly left the room to try and help Daehyun.

Daehyun's father noticed the lights flickering in the living room.

'Check the power'. He told his men.

 

Baekhyun was on his way to the living room when he heard Taehyung crying.

Baekhyun went to Taehyung's room. Taehyung started reaching for Baekhyun when he saw him.

Baekhyun realized Taehyung probably heard the fighting in the living room. That upset him even more. 

Baekhyun picked him up and made his way to the living room.

 

Daehyun's father saw the appliances going crazy and started getting scared.

'What is going on?' He asked Daehyun.

'I don't know'. He lied.

The neighbors came to Daehyun to complain again. But found his father there instead and complained to him. He tried to calm them down.

 

While Daehyun's father was distracted, Baekhyun went over to Daehyun with Taehyung.

'Are you okay'? Baekhyun asked.

'Yeah. I'll be fine'.

Baekhyun saw how much pain Daehyun was in and wanted to help him. But Daehyun just held Baekhyun's hand.

Daehyun's father turned back to Daehyun. He saw Baekhyun holding Taehyung.

Baekhyun noticed Daehyun's father looking at them. He tried to protect Daehyun.

'How could you do this to your son?' Baekhyun yelled.

'He is no longer my son. You and the brat ruined everything'.

Baekhyun went ballistic when he heard Daehyun's father call Taehyung a brat. Between Baekhyun and Taehyung's powers, the lights went out in the whole area.

Taehyung cried harder when the lights went out.

The neighbors started screaming when their appliances came to life. They couldn't see anything, only hear them.

 

Baekhyun gathered light in his hand to calm Taehyung down. 

Daehyun's father saw the light in Baekhyun's hand.

'Arrest him'. He told his men.

'What?' Daehyun yelled. 'No!' He reached for Baekhyun.

'This boy is not from Mato'. Mr. Jung said.

The men took Taehyung from Baekhyun, and pinned Baekhyun on the ground. Baekhyun tried to get away from them, but there were too many of them.

Daehyun tried to help Baekhyun get his father's men away from him.

Taehyung screamed for Baekhyun, but the men wouldn't let Baekhyun have him back.

They picked Baekhyun up and took him out of the house. Followed by a man holding a screaming Taehyung.

 

Daehyun got up and tried to follow them, but his father blocked his path.

'Get out of my way!' Daehyun started hitting his father.

'No. You made your choice. You chose the wrong one'.

Daehyun kept trying to get to Baekhyun.

'How could you do this?' Daehyun yelled.

'You know that foreigners are forbidden here. Yet you not only take one in, but have a son with him'. Daehyun's father glared at him. 'I'm not the problem, you are. You're the one that put yourself and the whole community in danger. So the question is, how could you do this?'

His father turned to leave.

'Where are you taking them?'

'Where they belong. Which is not here'. With that, he left.

Daehyun got his keys and ran to his car. He tried to follow his father's cars. Hoping to get Baekhyun and Taehyung back.

 

In the car, Baekhyun was handcuffed sitting between two big men. Another man was holding a screaming Taehyung.

'Give me my son'. Baekhyun ordered.

As much as the man wanted Taehyung to stop crying, he refused.

Baekhyun sighed. 'Fine, listen to the screaming then'.

He was really worried about Taehyung.

'Tae baby, eomma is here'. He said hoping his voice would calm him down.

Taehyung looked at Baekhyun and reached for him. Baekhyun held out his hand and held Taehyung's hand. Taehyung calmed down a little, but he wanted Baekhyun to hold him.

The man beside him broke the connection between Baekhyun and Taehyung's hands. Taehyung started screaming again.

'Leave my son alone!' Baekhyun screamed and started hitting the guy.

The guy grabbed Baekhyun's hand. 'It would be better if you stay quiet'.

Baekhyun glared at him. 'It would be better if you let me and my son go. Or at least let me hold my son'.

'Can't do that'.

Baekhyun tried to get his hands away from the guy.

He started hitting the guy again when he got his hands free. But another guy grabbed Baekhyun and tried to restrain him.

 

The car finally stopped. The men grabbed Baekhyun and took him out of the car. Followed by Taehyung. They took them inside a building. Baekhyun was scared for him and Taehyung.

Once inside, Baekhyun was met by Daehyun's father. Baekhyun glared at him.

'Do you know how much trouble you and your brat caused?'

'Stop calling my baby a brat!' Baekhyun yelled making the lights flicker.

'Keep your powers under control'.

'Get me back to Daehyun and I will'.

'No. You don't belong here' 

'So what are you going to do with me and my son?'

'Send you back to your planet. You're too much of a threat to me and my people'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'I haven't done anything to you or your people'.

Mr. Jung laughed. 'Oh no? You came to Mato, scared my people and made my ex son fall in love with you'.

'How is falling in love a bad thing?'

'It's bad when two people from different planets fall in love and create that'. He said pointing at Taehyung.

'Stop referring to my son as a brat, and that. He's a baby and has a name. He also doesn't know about his powers'.

'Which is why you need to go back to your super power freaks'.

Baekhyun made the lights go out.

'Stop that!' Mr. Jung ordered.

'Not until you let me and my son go!'

Daehyun's father had his men take Baekhyun and Taehyung away.

They finally gave Taehyung to Baekhyun. Baekhyun held him tight and wiped his tears away.

Baekhyun kissed Taehyung's forehead as he started to calm down.

Before he knew it, he was being sent back to EXO planet with Taehyung.