Day 30: Gifts

Tic Toc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu rushed towards one of the VIP room in a private hospital. He pushed the door harshly and embraced Woohyun tightly. He then pulled the latter only to see a long tube across the younger's under nostril. 

"What happened?" Sunggyu asked, his hand caressed Woohyun's head.

"I'm sorry," Woohyun apologized, leant against the palm. Sunggyu stared at him in panic.

"He almost collapse in the recording room, so I brought him here.." Hyoan came and placed a basket of fruits onto the table. Sunggyu bowed at him and sighed in relief.

"I can go home after this bag is empty," Woohyun showed him a bag of fluid hang on the pole next to the bed. Sunggyu looked at the bag and forced a smile to see the half empty bag.

"How long will it takes?" the leader asked. Woohyun looked at the bag and began to estimating the time.

"About 30 minutes, I guess?"

"Then you should take a nap first.."

"Are you mad at me?" Woohyun stared at the leader with his puppy eyes.

"Why would I?"

"I went to record the song without telling anyone. When you asked me to rest at home before we go to concert hall tomorrow. I didn't listen to you," Woohyun looked down on the blanket.

"Yes, I am mad at you. So if you want me to be happy again, take a nap for a while, okay?" Sunggyu caressed his head, making the dongseng looked up at him again.

"You looked tired. I'll help you with the record too, so don't worry," Sunggyu smiled at him. Woohyun smiled back and lied down on the bed, closing his tired eyes and drifted to the dreamland.

"We need to talk. Outside," Hyoan glared at him before he stomped out the room. Sunggyu knew what Hyoan is about to ask him. Explanation.

 

 

 

 

Hyoan sat quietly next to the leader whose nervously waiting for the questions. The taller male stood up and walked to the window.

"What would happen if I wasn't there?" he asked. Sunggyu gulped hardly and bit his lower lips.

"He might fell worst than collapse," Sunggyu said weakly.

"When do you plan to tell us the managers? Why does I feel like we are the only one who didn't know what happened here?" Hyoan asked him.

"Sorry hyung..."

"Sorry? All the reporters bombarded us with a question. Same question. Is Woohyun dying because of a cancer? Can you answer that for us, Sunggyu?" Hyoan asked, his voice croaked.

"He is..." Sunggyu answered after being silent for a while. Hyoan's tears finally betrayed him.

"When did you know?"

"Not that long either,"

"How much time does he has?" Hyoan sat back at the bench and desperately asked him.

"About..2 to 3 weeks...left..." Sunggyu kept his head down, afraid if he might broke down in front of the manager.

"Surgery? How about surgery?" Hyoan asked again. Sunggyu kept his head down, shutting his mouth this time.

"Really? There's nothing we can do? Sunggyu ah..tell me it is not..." However, Sunggyu's silence answered him well.

 

 

 

 

 

They stopped by at the tteokbokki resta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter