Lee SeulTae

Unexpected Love

Co-Author's Note: Annyeong fellow readers, sorry for the long hiatus on writing my chapter. I've just been going through so much that I needed time to reflect to myself. So......I'm now back and ready to write this fanfic that me and Amber have grown to love VERY much. ENJOY!!!
Italic sentences are thoughts!

 

While at break in the staff room along with my co-workers who was fangirling at some new K-Pop boy band named B.A.P;
I couldn't help but go back to just what happened 10 minutes ago...........
Yoo Youngjae, was my first love until first year college; I can still remember how nervous he was when he asked me out *laughs a little*. As I was reminiscing about how in love we were, my phone rang; seeing that it's my sister SangEun I excused myself to go to the rooftop of the hospital; without knowing that I was seen by the last person I wanted to see at the moment.
*answers cell phone*
 
SeulTae: Dongsaeng.......
SangEun: Unnie it's YoungJae isn't it?
SeulTae: *cries* Yes it is *tells her what happened*
Sang Eun: Unnie breathe I know seeing him hurts but it will be ok maybe it’s fate that you are seeing each other again
SeulTae: But I can't help asking myself why he just suddenly broke up with me. That's why I decided to go to America to finish my studies in Nursing. I couldn't take the heartbreak that I was feeling. I couldn't handle all the memories we had; I thought I was going to go crazy *cries*
SangEun:  I know unnie I know but it will be okay you just need to relax. It will all be okay. 
SangEun pauses before continuing.
SangEun: Unnie?
SeulTae: *stops crying* yeah?
SangEun: If he wants to get back together with you what would you say? I mean you still love him don’t you?
SeulTae: ………… so much dongsaeng; that's why while in the States I poured everything into my studies.
Sang Eun: Would you get back together with him?
SeulTae: Yes I would, but I'll wait for him to say so
Sang Eun: Would you listen to his explanation? Am I ready to hear his explanation? After being in the States for almost 4 years, I'm ready to hear his side of the story....I think.
SeulTae: I think I'm ready Sis
Sang Eun: If not you know I’ll kick his right? For making you cry
SeulTae: *laughs* I promise dongsaeng *smiles* I'm ready to hear him out.
Sang Eun: If you say so...unnie you’d tell me if I was crazy for agreeing to something yes
SeulTae: I'd tell you straight out Sis, and agreeing to hear YoungJae out is the best thing you've agreed on.
SangEun:  Okay because I might be agreeing to something stupid
As I was enjoying my little banter with my little Sis; I noticed YoungJae coming towards me.
 
SeulTae: Dongsaeng, I gotta go, I'll let you know how it goes
Sang Eun: Okay...
SeulTae: Pick me up later?
SangEun: Neh
SeulTae: Bye baby sis......saranghae and thanks
Sang Eun: Saranghae you’re welcome bye
 
After hanging up I turned around he was already in front of me face to face. I don't know what came over me, but I wasn't ready to confront him; as I was about to walk away he grabbed my arm.
 
YoungJae: SeulTae, please......
 
When he said my name with so much need and sadness I turned around and looked in his eyes. Without saying a word....I let him talk.
 
YoungJae: SeulTae...........*holds her hand and looks her in the eyes* please let me explain everything.
SeulTae: *nods* I just want to know one thing...........why?
YoungJae: Remember I told you that I was doing auditions for a music agency to be a singer. *inhales and exhales* I got in along with 5 other guys. I was going to call you that day about the great news, but the company had a dating ban for the first 3 years.
SeulTae: *cries a bit*
YoungJae: *sees SeulTae crying* So the company gave us time to go back home to our families before starting our training for 3 years. *wipes her tears* so that was after I visited my family about the good news and training that I went to visit you and told you that.........*chokes up* things weren't working out and needed a break from each other.
SeulTae: *crying* 
YoungJae: *hugs* I'm sorry SeulTae

 

Right then and there I knew that YoungJae was so sincere in how he felt; I don't know what it is, but in the way he hugged and said how sorry he is shows how hurt he must've been after telling me that day that things weren't going to work out between us. Because I knew deep down he still loved me, but I can see when he walked in today, that he poured out all his emotions in the 3 years of training. And this right here was the only solid evidence that I needed to know that YoungJae my first love never stopped loving me.

 

SeulTae: *pulls away a bit* YoungJae?
YoungJae: Yes *looks at SeulTae*
SeulTae: I want to know something before I can accept you back in my life.
YoungJae: What is that?
SeulTae: Even after you broke up with me that day; did you ever love me? Even while you were training?
YoungJae: *lifts her chin to look at his eyes once again* I never once stopped loving you that day........SeulTae
SeulTae: *smiles* That’s all I need to know
YoungJae: *kisses SeulTae*
 
And just like that me and YoungJae officially sealed the deal with a beautiful kiss and what a beautiful and sweet kiss it was he kissed me with so much passion and love; a love that was missed for 4 years.
*work phone buzzed*
 
SeulTae: *pulls away from kiss* *giggles and looks at YoungJae* Work is calling.
YoungJae: *shyly laughs* Yeah....*takes her cellphone and puts in his cell number*
SeulTae: Always the sneaky one my love.
YoungJae: *kisses her lips* Yes I am because I want to catch up on the 4 years we have missed.
SeulTae: *smiles shyly* Sure my love just call me, I'm sure your more busier now than me.
YoungJae: Touché my princess
 
I missed him calling me that, his endearment name for me.