Nice to meet you

I'm Your Man

 

Junho POV

 

I drove my black sporty car madly only by my right hand, never let it runs under 120km/hr. I the music loudly, let my head moved up and down to harmonize the music. When I stopped the car due to the red traffic light, I heard my Mom’s yell suddenly. What the hell?? My Mom was not in here. Her high voice tone was disturbed my ears, “take care of you future!”, “we need you after your Dad”, “you must be the heir!” AUUUGGGHHHHH!!!

I shook my head, tried to get out my illusion of Mom’s voice from my head, my car, even my world. I’ve told you, right? I HATE TO BE THE HEIR! I just want to be free, see how world is going. It’s enough to do whatever my parents want. At least I’m not stupid enough, have got my Bachelor’s degree, never get some problem for them (except about heir things) and not run away from home. So, let me be free.

The worst thing is I have a best friend that my Mom really wants to have a son like him. She always compares me with Wooyoung and praises him how reliable Wooyoung is, how great to have a son like Wooyoung, bla bla bla. I’m Junho, ok? I have my own life. Once again, don’t get me wrong. I never hate Wooyoung. He was too precious as a friend. I mean, we’re different but that differences make our friendship everlasting. He always becomes the first one whom I met if I get bored or mad because of my Mom’s nag.

Because I know that he must be at office right now, so I made a U-turn and heading to Lotte’s head office. I hope that I can make him out from his work for a while since I was really bored. After 15 minutes driving, I arrived at Lotte’s head office. I get down from car, make sure it was secure enough then I walk to the lobby. When I passed the lobby, I saw Wooyoung’s Mom waiting for something while sitting on the sofa. She’s just down to earth, if you don’t have an eagle eyes you will not recognize her as the wife of Lotte’s owner. Since I’m a polite man, I run to greet her.

“Mrs. Jang, nice to meet you” I said while bowed 90 degrees.

“Oh, Junho-gun. How are you? Long time no see. Why you didn’t visit us lately?”

“I’m fine, Mrs. Jang. I’m sorry, I just fix my problems with my parents,” I laughed awkwardly.

“I heard about that. Pity you, Junho-gun,” she replied while my back hair. You must know that she is the real Mom looks like. The best Mom I’ve ever knew. But, she belongs to my lucky best friend.

“It’ll be ok, I think. I hope they will understand,” I smiled.

“Yeah, I hope you’ll get your own way too, Junho-gun,”

“Thank you, Mrs. Jang. By the way, what are you doing here? Waiting for someone?”

“Ya, I’m waiting for my driver. He just back to home and I asked him to go back to accompany me.”

“I don’t mind if I accompany you today, since I’m free. Always free, thought.” I laughed. So did her.

“No need. I’ll ruin your day, since I’m nagging a lot and have a lot of things to do.”

“No, I’m ok with it. I just want to meet Wooyoung. Since he is busy, I think, so I can accompany you. It will be fun,” I smiled.

“Oh… Wooyoung must learn a lot from you,” she smiled and I grab her hand gently, lead her to my car. I really want to have a Mom like her, so I always treat her like my real Mom.

Both of us get in to my car and I started the machine up. When my machine , I forget to decrease the music’s volume. Wooyoung’s Mom gasped then smiled to me, I apologized.

“I’m sorry, I just shock about the volume of your music player,” she laughed.

“Sorry, I’ll turn it off.” I turned my player off. Huff, stupid me!

After that I drove my car out to Lotte’s office and asked her where we will go.

“I want to visit my old friend in hospital. But, I must bring something when I go there, right?” she replied.

“Ya, I think so.”

“Ok, can we go to my favorite florist before heading to hospital?” she asked politely, like I’m older than her.

“Of course, where is it?”

“1 kilometer from here, there is Sun Flower Shop on the right side of road.”

I drove to the place where she told me about. It was not far thought. When we arrived, I accompany her to get in to the shop. Well, I must say that Mrs. Jang is a picky person. She chose all the best she knew, including this flower shop, I think. This shop showed all decorative flowers in front of the welcoming door. On the right side, there is a room confined by a huge glass where you can see all of florists do their job by cutting and decorating tons of flowers.

“Junho-gun, I’ll go there to meet my florist.” she said.

“Yes. I’ll wait here,” I replied. After that, she leaved me and went to the florist’s room. I heard that she is asking for someone called Suzy there then I just walk around this shop. This is my first time to be here, in the flower shop. It was not bad, it will refresh your eyes. They smell good and colorful. I hope that I can give my girlfriend a lot of flowers, if I have one. Too bad that most woman I knew only need my money.

“So, what do you need Mrs. Jang? I’ll make it beautiful for you,” I heard a girl’s voice.

“White lily, please. I want to give it to my old friend. She is in hospital right now,”

“Ok, I’ll make it for you.” this girl’s voice just tickled my ears and made me want to see her face. Among those decorated flowers, I took a peek to where Mrs. Jang and that girl were. I saw her. She is not outstandingly beautiful, but still she is beautiful. She sat on a chair and busy with flowers in front of her to be decorated. Mrs. Jang just saw her and non-stop smiled.

“Suzy… You’re talented,” Mrs. Jang said suddenly.

“Sorry?”

“I mean you have a sense as a florist,” Mrs. Jang smiled.

“Thank you.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Mrs. Jang asked. I gasped, why she asked her like that? I mean, it’s none of her business, right?

“Yes. I have one. We’re already more than 3 years,” she smiled. Damn! All the best girls have already taken by someone else.

“It must be great for your boyfriend. I hope that my son will have a wife like you,” she smiled.

“I’m not that good,”

“You’re great. Actually I need a girl to be married with my son.” What?? Wooyoung will get marry?? I laughed silently. Wooyoung?? Marry?? THAT BOY???

“Why you must get a girl for your son? He doesn’t have any?” that girl asked politely.

“He has no time for that, anyway have you done?”

“Hmm… I’ll take a ribbon first and it will be done. Wait a minute, Mrs. Jang,” then the girl left.

I decided to help Mrs. Jang to bring her flowers, so I walked toward her. She smiled as I stand beside her. She asked me what I’ve done before and I replied her with my ‘nothing’ expression. Soon, the girl came out again and put the ribbon to the basket of flowers. In a second, she looked at me and smiled.

“Your son, Mrs. Jang?” she asked. Ok, she is more beautiful when you look at her closely. Her brown hairs shine under the sun, her eyes is big and pure.

“No, he is my son’s friend. Junho-gun, she is my favorite florist, Suzy.” Mrs. Jang smiled.

“Oh… I’m Junho. Lee Junho,” I said while give my right hand towards her.

“I’m Suzy, Bae Suzy. Nice to meet you, friend of Mrs. Jang’s son,” she laughed and shook my hand. Damn! She has a smiley eyes.

 

 

---

 

I come with Chapter 2... I bet that you thought it will be Wooyoung or Jieun's scene...

Uppss, sorry >,< I'm disappointing you... I just want to take it slow about both couple...

Don't mad at me, kkk~~ I'll update soon...