Lies..Again

a quick jealousy and a hidden secret

Hyuna drop her phone and her eyes widen "Oppa" she say nervously "Hyuna, what are you saying? explain it" Junhyung say still looking blurr..*oh What should I say?? Yoseob,Gna, Doojoon help me pali! "Ermm..what do you mean? I need to go back, I think the members searching for me" Hyuna said and want to walk away "You're not going anywhere!" Junhyung grab Hyuna wrist tightly.

"Oppa! Let go of me!" Hyuna say trying to release her wrist from him "What do you mean by your life is counting??? are you sick?" Junhyung say while looking at her eyes He-he heard everything.what should I say?? should I tell him everything? "Op-pa,acc-ctualy..I-I" Hyuna say hesistately "ANSWER ME!" Junhyung shout making her flinch.

OH ! now is not the right time! Oh god! help me to overcome this situation! why is my body feel weak?? my eyes..its blurr! i fee--- Hyuna suddenly faint making Junhyung catch her panicking "Hyuna! yah! wake up! Hyuna!!!" Junhyung shout and call an ambulance and the members.

tumblr_mnd3sbYrgF1r2i8e0o2_250.gif

HOSPITAL!

Junhyung waiting for the doctor while leaning against the wall. All the members(Beast and 4minute) has come "Junhyung oppa,what happen to Hyuna?" Sohyun say worriedly "I don't know, I just have conversation with her and she suddenly faint" Junhyung say while his body kind of weak "Will Hyuna be okay?" Gayoon say while slowly crying. Doojoon walk towards her and hug her making her cry more. The doctor come out.

"May I speak to Mr Hong?" The doctor say since he is the doctor in charge and he only know Yoseob,Gna and Doojoon know about Hyuna sickness "He going to come after his meeting" Yoseob say "Yoseob-shi, I think now is the right time for the operation" The doctor say and look at the rest of the members.

"Gna,Yoseob and Doojoon please follow me since you only know about this" The doctor say and lead the way making the rest confuse "We'll explain" Doojoon say and look at Gayoon.

"You still haven't tell them?" He say while lookin at them "Doc, you know Hyuna, she don't want them to worry about her" Gna say making him sigh "But i think you all have to tell them since I think Hyuna really need operation if not..she will die" He say making Gna gasp

aabcd9fce3120b8f68566c0303439eb3.jpg

"Do the operation" Yoseob said seriously making the doctor nod his head.They walk towards 4minute and Beast nervously "I think we need to tell you this but after you all know about Hyuna, please don't be angry at us because we three are doing what Hyuna wanted best for you all" Yoseob say and look at Junhyung and take a deep breathe before telling the WHOLE STORY..

"Wa-it, this can't be true..right hyung? please tell me its not true..TELL ME!" Junhyung shout at Doojoon while holding both Doojoon shoulder. "Junhyung..please remain calm"  Yoseob say making Junhyung clench his fist "YOU! why you never tell me..WAE YOSEOB! WAE?!!" Junhyung grab Yoseob collar and pull.

b2st___junhyung__yoseob_by_anna06i-d4vaj

"Im sorry, Hyuna tell me that she don't the members know...especially you" Yoseob say  and soften his voice when he say 'especially you'. Junhyung let go of Yosoeb collar and face palm himself and kneel down. The rest just widen their eyes while 4minute just cry profusely. Doojoon hug Gayoon tightly "You don't want to see Hyuna wake up seeing your face swollen right?" Doojoon and hug her tightly.

Dongwoon hug Sohyun tightly and her hair."I'm sure you all tired, you all just go home since tomorrow you both have schedule" Gna said and they all nod except Junhyung "Junhyung, you can come tomorrow to visit her" Junhyung smile and walk away.

UCUBE COMPANY

"OH! OPPA!" Apink walk towards them and bow "We haven't seen you all all day today.where are you?" Hwayoung say worriedly "Just somewhere important" Dongwoon say and smile "Oppa, can I talk to you for awhile?" Namjoo say to Doojoon.The two of them go to somewhere that only two of them. "Hmm..oppa, have you heard anything about Gayoon?" Namjoo say making Doojoon raise his eyebrow saying he don't know *So, unnie, you haven't tell him?? Let me help you..Welcome to hell unnie and say bye bye to your boyfriend or should I say ex?

"Unnie come to meet me and say that she want to break up with you.I disagree and tell her that she shouldn't do that but she say she want to search for the guy she waiting for" Namjoon smirk. Doojoon widen his eyes "Gayoon will never do that" Doojoon say nervously "If you don't believe, you can ask her" Namjoo say while pointing at Gayoon who walking towards her dorm.

sorry unnie, I love Doojoon oppa more than you love him..In my opinion, you two are not suitable ONLY me..understand??? hmph!

Seven+Springs+of+A+Pink+Namjoo+3.jpg

"Gayoon!" Doojoon call her seriously "Oh, oppa" She say and hug but he push Gayoon "Oppa, what wrong?" Gayoon say nervously "Let me question you, do you really tell Namjoo that you want to break up with me because you want to know who is the guy that you waiting?" Doojoon say while clench his jaw. "How you know? actually Nam-" Doojoon slap her making her gasp "OPPA!" Gayoon touch her right cheeks "Why?! You don't like? Listen Gayoon, I will grant your wish..I.BREAK.UP.WITH.YOU!" Doojoon say and walk away furiosly Oppa, you don't know the whole situation..I only want to help Namjoo..WAIT! how he know? omg! don't tell me is NAMJOO! so now he believe her than me.nice Doojoon..

 

Sorry for the VERY LATE UPADTE..hope you enjoy! Love YA!

PLease comment and subcribe! ENJOY!!