Introduction

Parallel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A young girl was sleeping when someone shaked her. “Mina, wake up. It is time.”

 

Mina woke up. She was a young girl, seventeen years old, with red hair and good features. As she woke up her hair was all over the place. She went to the bathroom and looked at herself before she let out a sigh.

 

“Still looking ugly huh.” She said before she started to wash herself.

 

**

 

“Mina, what university did you apply for?” Her mother asked while having breakfast.

 

“I still don't know. I would like to go back to Japan.” Mina's family lived in korea because her father got a promotion there. There was her mother, father and her brother.

 

“Will you be able to manage yourself. You know I can't go back with you. Will you continue ballet?”

 

“Yes, I know. And yes I will continue.” Mina smiled. She had been doing ballet for so long why would she stop. She loved ballet.

 

“See, you don't need to cover her that much, honey,” her father said. Her mother hit him.

 

“I know,” her mother pouted, “I just-”

 

“We know mother, you're just worried but we are old enough now” her brother interrupted. Her mother sighed.

 

Her mother smiled at Mina, “I will pick you up tonight, ok?” Mina nodded before going to school.

 

While she was walking she was thinking about how her family was so sweet and supportive. She shouldn't deceive them. Then suddenly someone patted her shoulder. She turned around and found a girl looking like a bunny because she was smiling showing her prominent teeth.

 

“Hey, Nayeon” Mina smiled as Nayeon hugged her.

 

“Did you watch their new MV?” Nayeon asked rather excited.

 

“Yes! They were awesome,” Mina and Nayeon started to fangirl over a band group when another girl appeared and put her arm around Mina's neck.

 

“Yo,” it was a tall girl, she got brown hair and was looking like someone who wlaked out from a magazine.

 

“Tzuyu! Did you see?” Nayeon linked her arm with Tzuyu.

 

“No, I'm not interested in them.”

 

“Why~! They are awesome! Look even Mina agrees with me,” Nayeon started to whine when they arrived in front of the gate school.

 

As almost every day, people ere gathering at the entrance to have a glimpse of Tzuyu and Nayeon walking in. Yes, only Tzuyu and Nayeon not Mina. Tzuyu and Nayeon were the popular girls because of their beauty and their personality. Mina wasn't shining like them. In fact, she looked like a nerd with her styling. She got glasses and wear a long skirt. She was like a shadow behind her friends. People were jealous of her, she was able to speak with their icon after all. She didn't remember how she ended up to be friend with them but she was grateful. Thanks to them she looked forward everyday.

 

When Mina opened her locker she wasn't even surprise to see it vendalized. It was an everyday occurrence anyway. She only sigh then looked around and saw the culprit. It was a blond girl, very pretty but the smirk her face was wearing wasn't pretty. It looked like she was mocking her. She wasn't alone, there was a squirrel girl that was pocking the blond girl arm and another firl with short hair that was chewing a gum.

 

They were another bunch of popular girls, but in a different way. They were troublemakers. For some reason Mina became their target and she didn't knew why. She guessed that it was maybe because one of them was interested in her friends. It wasn't the first time that people would target her after all.

 

She heard someone sighed beside her. “Again?” Tzuyu asked and then she punched her own locker. “When will it stop!?”. Mina looked around and saw people staring at the angry girl. Mina grabbed Tzuyu's hand and calm her.

 

“Tzuyu, it is okay please don't do anything like last time.” Yes. Tzuyu kind of beat up a girl whi had been bullying Mina for quite a while. Mina had never voiced out her hardship andd as a result Tzuyu didn't knew at first. But at the moment she knew she went berserk and got punished for that. Mina didn't wanted it to happen again. “Promise me.” Mina said firmly.

 

Tzuyu looked at Mina's eyes and she knew she shouldn't mess up with this Mina. “Okay...” Last time she disobeyed Mina she couldn't talk to her best friend for a whole month.

 

Mina turned around to see the blond girl frowning looking quite angry. She shrugged it off. She may have some interest in Tzuyu. Mina thought. Then procced to go to her lesson.

 

**

 

Mina was a ballerina. No one at school knew about it. Why? Because she wasn't really hiding it, she was one the best actually. People weren't interested in her anyway. But of course she had stages but with the make up and the dress she looked like a total different girl. You would then point out that there must not have lot of Myoui Mina in Korea, but she only use fer first name. And if she revealed it is not as if she would became popular anyway.

 

After her classes ended Mina liked to stay a little at the library. However, today she got dragged by several girls in the toilet. Of course it was one of those jealous girls (not the blond girl band). They started to bully Mina by beating her up and insulteing her. Mina got slaped and received few punch but she didn't cry.

 

When they left, Mina was alone and then she started to cry. She wondered why all of this happen to her. What did she do wrong to desrve that. Mina draged her to a huge tree. The legend said that this tree bring happiness but Mina didn't know about it. She sat her back against it and looked at the sky.

 

“I wish I had another life.” and she closed her eyes before heading to her house and sleep.

 

*

* *

 

 

Mina woke up in a big king sized bed with noone beside her. She tried to reach for someone but there was noone. She became sad. Did she already leave? She sighed and get out from her bed and went to prepare her breakfast. But the front door opened and a brunette girl entered. She knew who it was. When she felt arms surrounding her waist she couldn't help but smile.

 

“I thought you left.”

 

“I just went to buy breakfast.” The brunette said as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter