Jihoon x Sejeong

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections
  • kuroempress : Sejeong+Jihoon pls! God Sejeong visits P101 and performs, maybe irony.

 

In PD101’s Dorm, there lie 20 remaining trainees. Everyone was knocked out because of yesterday’s practice but there’s Park Jihoon who’s already awake and walking along the camp. He took a walk outside until he reached the garden at the back of their practice room. He decided to lay down on the bench and let the sunrise hit him for vitamins.

 

The Finals is near and he’s trying to make his mentality strong so that he will be able to grasp any situation that will happen. His eyes were closed but he’s not asleep. He looks meditating in a silent environment. He thought silence would fill his atmosphere but suddenly a song was played so loud in the practice room. He quickly got up and walked to the practice room, ready to confront whoever trainee played such a loud music. Who would dance Irony early in the morning? It’s Daehwi obviously.

 

He went to the practice room and opened the door.

“YAH! Lee Daehwi—“He shouted but he was taken aback when he saw a very familiar figure and it’s not Daehwi.

“Omo Sejeong sunbaenim, I-I’m sorry I thought it was Daehwi.” He said and bowed to show respect.

“It’s okay, sorry if I played the song too loud I’ll lessen the volume.” Kim Sejeong quickly run to the speaker and pause the song for a moment.

“No, continue sunbae I’m going now. I’m sorry for bothering you.” He said and about to exit the room but Sejeong stopped him.

“Wait! I told you its fine. Why are you so early? When I was here I always woke up when the ‘Pick Me’ song started playing.” Sejeong said.

“I woke up early to catch some fresh air and the sunlight. Actually, I was in the garden at the back of this room earlier I’m enjoying the silence.” Jihoon replied. Sejeong suddenly felt guilty.

“Omo, I’m sorry.” She apologized.

“its fine sunbae, sorry for bothering you again. I’ll go now.” Jihoon said and went out of the room. He saw Sejeong waving through the window so he waved back.

 

“Jihoon, where have you been? Get ready now we’ll start recording at 10AM.” Daniel said. Jihoon quickly went to the bathroom.

“I met God Sejeong.” He shortly replied.

 

“You’re dreaming again.” Seongwoo said and throws towel to Jihoon. He didn’t bother to reply anymore since they will meet her later anyway.

 

 

@10 AM IN THE MORNING

20 Trainees gathered together in the circular hall. It feels so empty because months ago they can fill the place but now only few of them were there. After few minutes of waiting Ong Seongwoo did the slate clap indicating that the recording started. A familiar song played and Jihoon is the most familiar with the song because he just heard it awhile ago.

 

[Irony by Wonder Girls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0zHD1rVSiQ]

 

Kim Sejeong entered the hall and earned loud cheers from the boys. Daniel and Seongwoo looked at Jihoon who is busy clapping his hands.

“I told you, hyungs.” He mouthed and winked at his two hyung.

 

Sejeong danced along the music. Jihoon smiled widely as he remembered their short conversation earlier. Sejeong is his long time crush ever since the first episode of Produce 101 Season 1 and he was in a hurry to exit the room earlier because he cannot contain his fanboy feels.

 

After performing ‘Irony’ Sejeong give the boys an encouraging message.

 

“Uhm Annyeong Hasseyo Kim Sejeong Imnida.”

 

“God Sejeong! God Sejeong! God Sejeong!” They chanted.
 

“ey don't call me God, anyway thank you for your warm welcome. It's my pleasure to be here with you guys. I want to encourage everyone of you to think positive and be strong. I've been here and I can say that the experience I had was awesome and friendship with other members is what made it unforgettable. Don't think of others as your rival but treat them as your friends. What works here is the friendship not the rivalry. I want to share a story, I was practicing earlier, I thought the music can't disturb anyone since the practice room is far from your dorm. I played the music so loud and one of you got disturb because of that. I'm really sorry to ruin your morning." Sejeong said. She is referring to Jihoon on her last statements. Seungwoo and Daniel looked at Jihoon who's smiling widely while the others are finding out who was it.

 

"Who was it?" everyone starts whispering to one another.

"Who's the lucky one?"

"There's no ealry bird here other than Jihoonie."

 

"Park Jihoon-ssi, I'm sorry again." Sejeong stated as she noticed that the trainees are really curious. 20 trainees turned their look on Jihoon who's bowing at Sejeong.

 

"It's okay Sunbaenim." Jihoon replied.

 

"Glad to hear that. Now, I need to go since you guys have more things to do. If you guys wants to talk to me or wants to be friends with me feel free to approach me. Don't look at me like your superior but look at me as your mutuals. Thank you very much. I'll see you guys again soon." Sejeong said and bid a goodbye.

 

"30 minutes break!" The PD shouted.

 

The trainees went to different places. Most of them went back to the dorm and some of them went to the cafeteria. Meanwhile Jihoon went to find Somi and he saw her in the practice room packing her things. Jihoon knocked on the door before he enter.

 

"Sejeong Sunbae." He called her.

 

"Oh Jihoon-ssi, what can I do for you?" Sejeong faced him as she grab her bag.

 

"uh...you said you want to be friends with us so...uhm can we be friends?" Jihoon said while scratching his nape out of embarassment.

 

"You're so cute, ofcourse we can if you would send me your Jeojang clip everyday." Sejeong said making Jihoon blush. Oh god I'm so gay.

 

"Ey sunbae..."

 

"Just kidding, of course we can be friends it's my pleasure to be friends with someone who captured nation's heart. Want to exchange numbers with me?" Sejeong said without any trace of awkwardness. Jihoon was amazed on how she socialize with others. She's carefree.

 

"Of course! Who wouldn't want to be friends with God Sejeong."

 

"And who wouldn't want to be friends with Wink Boy?"

 

They exchange numbers and the night on the same date they started having conversation. It's the first time they met but they both feel comfortable to each other already. They texted each other and talked without using honorifics. Jihoon was smiling widely and his roommates noticed it.

 

"Hey Jihoon your lips might get ripped." Daniel stated but Jihoon seems he didn't heard it.


"Jihoon can we eat your honey butter chips?" Seungwoo asked but no answer from him. He was so focused on his phone.

 

"Silence means yes!" Hyungseob said and he started to dig in Jihoon's bag.

 

"Binggo!" Samuel said and opened the packaging and Get Ugly members started to eat the chips without Jihoon's notice.

 

Sejeong Noona


Fighting Jihoon-ah I know you can do it! You can kill thousands of girls with your wink and I'm not an exemption but of course I don't wanna die yet so I took medicine for long life. Don't be greedy for the 1st rank , 2nd rank is enough look at me right now beautiful and successful.

 

Jihoonie <3

Thanks for your encouraging words noona. I like your confidence! Give some to Baejin please.

Noona? I don't want to be called like that by someone like him but what can I do I'm older hahaha. Oh god why my face is so hot right now?

Sejeong Noona

ew Baejin, so you're really into winkdeep ship eh? Anyway Baejin is improving but okay I'll give him 5% of my confidence. Should I give some to you too? haha I know you don't need it anymore.

 

Jihoonie <3

HAHA! Fans are happy with the ship so I'll take it as a blessing. No thanks Noona your confidence is all yours give it to someone who really needs it. Give some to Baejin please TT

The 'TT sign' I can imagine him and he's so cute.

 

Sejeong Noona

Alright I'll give 10% to Baejin since you're so cute. Sleep now Jihoonie. Another tiring day is waiting for you.

Jihoonie? Oh god butterflies, I'm so gay.

 

Jihoonie <3

I want to talk to you more but we should both rest now. Thanks for being friendly Noona. Hope to see u soon again. Sleep well to stay beautiful forever. Goodnight!

 

Sejeong Noona

Let's talk more some time Jihoonie. Don't reply anymore. Good night! Sleep tight :*

What's with the kiss emoji. Heol. - Jihoon

Damn why did I put kiss emoji. - Sejeong

 

"Nae Maeum Soge Jeojang!" Jihoon recorded a clip of himself doing his famous aegyo. Everyone looked at him and laughed.

 

"Damn Jihoon you're so funny right now. I wonder what you are doing on your phone. You looked crazy awhile ago and now you're doing aegyo by yourself." Daniel commented making Jihoon hide his phone under his pillow.

 

"Don't mind me guys. I'm texting my Mom and she wants to see my aegyo." Jihoon replied and went down from the upper part of the deck. He grabs his bag and dig for something but it's gone.

 

"Yah! Where's my honey butter chip?"

 

"You just told us to eat that so we ate that sorry it's already on our tummies." Seungwoo said and immitates 'jeojang aegyo' . Jihoon didn't reply anymore but instead he grabs a cup of ramen to eat. The others just laughed at him and went to their beds.

 

-

It's been a week and today's produce 101's finals. Jihoon and Sejeong have been texting each other for a week and they're now close friends. Early in the morning the trainees went to their companies who will take care of them. Jihoon went to Maroo's building and stayed in the practice room since he still have a lot of time. He fished his phone from his pocket and texted Sejeong.

 

Jihoonie <3

Jeongie, I heard I.O.I will attend. I'm expecting to see you later. :)

 

He texted, Jihoon decided to totally drop honorifics since they're really close friends now. Sejeong also asked him to not call her noona so he did.

 

Sejeongie <3

Hoonie, yes I.O.I will attend but I can't join TT. I wanna go so badly but I have a shooting today and it's against the contract if I didn't attend the shoot. Sorry but promise, I'll visit you tomorrow! I know you can win and of course you should be the 2nd place to be a beautiful and successful creature like me :D

 

Jihoon felt disappointed as he read the text. He sighed and typed his reply.

 

Jihoonie <3

Aw , so bad Jeongie TT. You promised huh! I'm expecting you tomorrow. You can visit me in our dorm since we're not moving out yet tomorrow. 2nd place it is! :) I won't disappoint you. I'll stick as 2nd placer. Don't reply anymore, focus on your shooting. Take care :*

 

-

Produce 101 has ended and Jihoon won as the 2nd rank. After the live broadcast last night, they didn't came home yet but stayed in their dorm to fix their things and tomorrow they will be moving out. It's already 3PM in the afternoon and Sejeong is still not there.

 

"Yah Jihoon hyung why do you look so sad? 2nd place is enough!" Jinyeong said and hops to Jihoon's bed.

 

"Sejeong is still not here." He stated making the younger laugh.

 

"You really expect that she will visit you? The hell hyung you're only close on text not in person." Jinyeong stated with factual remarks. Jihoon felt downhearted so he went down from the bed and went to the garden.

 

"That was hard Jinyeong." Park Woojin commented.

 

"But it's true."

 

"How did you know? What if she really come here? Go to Jihoon and light up his mood!" Daniel said. Jinyeong sighed and went to find Jihoon.

 

Jihoon is in the garden, his eyes were closed but not sleeping. He has lots of thougts right now because of what Jinyeong said.

 

What if she really wouldn't come?

What if she really doesn't think of me as a friend?

what if I am just a textmate to her?

AISH! You shoudn't expect too much Jihoon.

 

His thoughts were cleared as he heard a loud music from the practice room and it's Whattaman. Damn Lee Daehwi won't stop playing that song. He went to the practice room ready to scold Daehwi.

 

"LEE DAEHWI!" He shouted as he opened the door but no one is there. He went to the speaker and turned it off.

 

"Isn't it rude to turn off the music played by someone Jihoonie?" He heard a very familiar voice. He looked back and he was right. Sejeong was there, all smiles holding two tube of ice cream.

 

"Ya, I thought you won't come!" He rushed to the Sejeong and hugged her. Sejeong dropped the ice creams and hugged him back.

 

"How can I not congratulate you personally? You got the 2nd rank! We're meant to be!" Sejeong said, they broke the hug and picked the ice cream tube from the floor.

 

They eat ice cream together in the practice room while others were looking at them from the glass window.

 

"I told you Jinyeong, look she's here!" Daniel said.

 

"Jihoon hyung looked so happy." Jinyeong said.

 

"Don't be jealous. I'm here for you." Daehwi said and clings to Jinyeong.

 

Jihoon noticed them so he waved at them and stick out his tongue.

 

"What are you doing?" Sejeong asked and chuckled.

 

"Haha, the others are watching us outside." Jihoon replied.

 

"Should we call them in?" Sejeong asked.

 

"No, I want to be alone with you. Sejeongie." Jihoon said and flashes a bright smile. She looked at him and he wiked at her.

 

- END -


 

Sorry if it took so long to make this request! Here's your request

Guys, we're not accepting requests without prompt so if you requested without one, sorry to say we won't work on your request. We're going to open again soon.

ASK: Should I change the tittle to Wanna One x I.O.I imagines (only 11 members) or do not change it (All PD101 Contestants.)

 

Bteambaby