for you are not beside but within me

flowers resemble beauty less than our breathing

5 music drabbles, 100 words each.


 

I – Heaven by EXO

One of the things that Kim Sunggyu noticed thorough the years is that Kim Myungsoo is adorable as . The manliness portrayed in the beautifully defined shoulders or the height, posture or strength was magically veiled by the delight so akin to the ethereal sensation his existence exuded, casted upon Sunggyu in a way of pulchritude so immense it almost stole his breath away. The little hollows in his cheeks, glimmering orbs that twinkled like little stars, the smile so feline of the corners of his lips curled upwards. Angel – he whispered to himself, caressing Myungsoo’s hair with utter care.

 

II – Light by Kim Sunggyu

His eyes almost disappear when he smiles, a countenance showcasing his pure love blossoming at the sight he’s given. When Myungsoo laughs, the bridge of his nose scrunched up, eyes reduced to small slits, apples of his cheeks high, dimples so prominent, he simply looks just as he descended from the heavens to cleanse Sunggyu’s soul and eyesight. Sometimes he thinks the can notice the feathers falling, just as if giving away younger’s origin. And Sunggyu’s heart is wrapped in the melody so comely and dulcet, Myungsoo’s laughter resonates through the parts of his existence most profound Myungsoo heals unknowingly.

 

III – by The 1975

It’s funny how it stars. With nervous glances stolen and eyes lingering upon each other’s lips. It would take a second for Sunggyu to lean in and claim Myungsoo, encountering the softness of the pink flesh. Clothes are scattered across the floor and their bodies land on the bed, silhouettes briefly in the air as they bounce, drunken laughter echoing the room and creating the symphony most beautiful, followed soft gasps and breathless whispers, vows and praises, curses and names spilled infinitely. It doesn’t mean anything, he lies, they both have boyfriends, anyway. Myungsoo reassures him with an euphoric kiss.

 

IV – Diet Mountain Dew by Lana Del Rey

Myungsoo tilts his head back, adoring the way wind hits his face, whispering ‘faster’ as Sunggyu presses in, driving away from the havoc they caused. And when he opens his eyes, languidly welcoming the navy velvet of the sky, he allows himself a glance into the wing mirror, regarding the tongues of flames reaching the sky gradually more bravely, burning the reminiscences of the house. The sight paints him in a smile, evokes a deep timbre of his voice, laughter so precious that blends with the engine. “You’re crazy” the older curses as Myungsoo squeezes his hand and they escape.

 

V – Don’t Hold the Wall by Justin Timberlake

Myungsoo’s body is overwhelmed by a tremor – toes curling, back arching and knuckles white as fingers interwoven into Sunggyu’s dark locks grip them a little tighter, a little bit more demanding. His skin burns, the wet tongue leaves him ablaze, hotter and hotter, invisible bruises of flames delivering him the scorching heat. He’s reduced to addiction of older’s touch as the pliant body reacts so keenly to elegant hands, a gasp slithering past the confines of his abused lips when the tips of slender fingers ghost his throat, eyes rolling back in pleasure as he shudders, writhes in utter anticipation.