Young

For Yoong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul looked at Jessica as Jessica tied him his tie and corrected his collar.

“What am I gonna do there?” Yul asked and Jessica smiled at him.

“I will teach you everything you should know in business management. All you have to do is be positive and catch up fast.”

“I don’t even have the basic of the thing you do in that office. Let me be a guard or something.”

Jessica gave Yul a peculiar look.

“Yul seobang…I’m the CEO at the company.”

“And it will be a shame for you to have a guard as your husband but it’s better to have a bimbo in the office pretending to be busy with files of the thing he doesn’t even know.”

“Yul…” Jessica put her hands on Yul’s chest and looked at him in the eyes.

Yul looked at his wife too. He caressed her cheeks and rubbed his thumb to her chin.

“I know it’s hard for you to cope with this… but…”

“But I will try this for you and Yoong.” Yul chimed in and Jessica smiled again.

“I love you.” she said and kissed Yul’s lips.

Yul just looked at Jessica and hugged her later.

//

“First thing first, this is Taemin. Taemin will help you with everything that you need to know. Taemin, this is Kwon Yul. He’s our new worker. I hope you can help with everything that he needs to know. Okay?” Jessica said and Taemin bowed to Jessica.

“I’ll help him, Ms. Jung.” Taemin said and Yul looked at Jessica.

Jessica looked at Yul too and nodded at him.

“I’ll see you later.” Jessica said and left with some people tailing her.

Taemin looked at Yul and Yul looked at Taemin too.

“Tell me the truth. Are you related to Ms. Jung or what?”

“What do you mean?” Yul asked.

Taemin walked away and Yul followed along. Taemin glanced at Yul and walked again.

“The CEO wouldn’t introduce someone not related to them to me. You must be one of their family or something but judging from your look, I think you don’t even know why the hell you are here.” Taemin said and entered the elevator. Yul followed suit.

“I’m just here to work and to learn.”

“Learn? This is not school. If you want to learn, go to school. I looked over your profile and you only have your high school certificate…impressive.” Taemin mocked Yul and Yul played dumb to it.

“Okay school boy, the first thing you need to know about management is basic of it. And that is…?” Taemin looked at Yul for the answer.

Yul thought hard. He had no idea what the basic of a management is. He looked at Taemin and shook his head. Taemin smirked.

“Thought so. Let just go to your cube and I’ll give you everything you need.”

//

Jessica looked over the files and gave it to her secretary. Hyoyeon took the files and thanked Jessica.

“Hyoyeon, is Mr. Jung in his office?” Jessica asked and Hyoyeon nodded.

“Hmm…can you go to his office and take the files on his table and then bring me a cup of lemon tea?” Jessica smiled and Hyoyeon nodded.

“Right away, Ms. Jung.” Hyoyeon said and left the room immediately.

Jessica continued her work and stopped when there’s a knock on her office.

“Come in!” she shouted and looked at the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter