On Set (Leo)

For The Love Of Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The set for VIXX’s new MV was crazy; so many people rushing around making sure things are where they need to be. You stood off to the side with Hongbin since he was the first out of hair and makeup. His fringe was slightly off; the urge to fix it shot your hand up to run your fingers through it to make it stay to the side. He chuckled and thanked you.

An arm slithered around your waist, startling you a little bit. A predatorial look stuck on Taekwoon’s face as he glared at Hongbin. You nudged him to stop and excused yourself from Hongbin.

“Stop acting so jealous.” You exasperated.

“I am not jealous.” His voice was quiet.

“It’s written all over your face, Taek.” You giggled at his attempt to hide it.

“I don’t like you being so friendly with him.”

“I was just being a perfectionist and fixed his hair. I promise that’s all it was.” You held one of his hands. He didn’t look very convinced. “No one could treat me like you do.” You left a lingering kiss on his pouty lips. He tried not to smile.

“Leo, we need you over here.” A manager called over.

Taekwoon looked at you not wanting to leave you by yourself.

“You better go before you get in trouble. You’ll do amazing.” You kissed him again, “I love you.”

His adorable smile broke free, “I love you too.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter