Dangerous Woman

Dangerous Woman

"You're a dangerous woman." I still remembered she said that a few times.

"I like your voice." This was what she said after she heard me sing. Was my voice amazing? No, I thought she says that just because she wanted to make me happy.

"I have a crush on you." She sent me a picture of a box. When you clicked that picture, there was words "I have a crush on you" then was that mean that she liked me? Of course no, I knew she was straight as a ruler. She was a liar. 

I often talked about my idol to her, how I really love my idol and my idol became my moodbooster. 

"Then how about me?" She asked with a sad emoticon. "Please, don't play with my tiny heart." She added. Did she sad for real? No, she wasn't. 

One day, she would talk about her family. How her parents arranged her marriage with a guy that she didn't know at all. She didn't want to married to him. I volunteer myself to her, but she just laughed and told me not to joke. How could she know if I joked or not? What if I told her the truth?

"Liar. You're a liar." She replied like this when I said I was serious. We were like doing push and pull. 

"..Yeon." I realized from the daze. "Tae, are you okay?" She looked worry. Her eyes were focused on me.

She wore a beautiful white dress. I knew she was pretty, but I didn't know that she could be so pretty. Like now. Someone said woman would look so pretty on her marriage day. Maybe it was right. 

Finally she got married with another guy that her parents introduced to her. Why would I come? Of course I must came to see how pretty she was. But I didn't know why I couldn't smile widely and congratulated her sincerely. 

Later I knew, that I fell to her, but it was too late. Because she was already married and like I told you, she was straight as a ruler. 

Another regret was when I met her accidentaly months later and she said, "Do you still remember when I sent a picture of a box that said 'I have a crush on you'?"

"Yeah, why?" 

"It was the truth. I was said that I afraid to you, right? Because you were like seducing me all the time." I let her to finished her words and just stared at her brown orbs. "I was afraid of me who will get fall to you. You're totally a dangerous woman, Tae, because you made me fall for you that time." 

That time. It was mean that now not anymore. She didn't fall to me anymore. Bang in my chest. This was called hurt, but no blood.