05.

Almighty Three
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ F i v e ]

               

                Haeun get ready for her first class and she checked her appereance inside the mirror before left. At the same time, Chanyeol was standing in front of her room.

                "What the hell?!" she groaned while held her chest. Her heart almost dropped. "You scared me!"

                Chanyeol frowned while he eyed her clothes. He pointed to her white short that revealed her milky thighs. "Are you going to class or to the club?" he asked sarcastically. "Go change. Wear skirt or what..."

                Haeun rolled her eyes when she heard him being over-protective. "Stop it. You're getting annoying."

                "Go change or I'll tell others about yesterday," Chanyeol warned.

                "Chan!" Haeun groaned angrily while calling his name. She never thought he was childish to threaten her just to make her changed her short. Haeun went back inside her room angrily and changed the short to white knee length to match her green jacket and white shirt underneath.

                "Satisfied?!" Haeun asked grumpily at Chanyeol when she came out from the room.

                Chanyeol nodded approvingly and Haeun gritted her teeth when saw he left. "I'll kill you if you try to threaten me again!"


 


 


 

***


 


 


 


 

                Her first class went well even after encounter a small bad incident with Chanyeol this morning. She was in the same department as Baekhyun but she was in 2nd year while Baekhyun was in his 4th year. It was a little bit lonely because she didn't make friends yet but it was fine.

                Haeun stayed inside the same classroom while the others leaving because her next class was inside the same room.

                "Hi..."

                She looked up when she heard a woman voice seemed like talking to her. She was right. A pretty girl with wavy brown hair looked at Haeun with her eyes twinkling. "Are you new student?" 

                Haeun nodded slightly as she smiled towards her. Her smile somehow made she smiled as well. There was a positive vibe inside of her.

                "I'm Kei. What is your name?"

                Haeun chuckled when she heard her question. She felt like the last time she heard those such old question from a girl was around 10 years ago.

                "Why?"

                Haeun shaking her head and stretched her hand up to her. "I'm Haeun."

                "Nice to meet you. Let's be a good friend," Kei shook her hand wholeheartedly. She definitely a positive a girl with a smile on her face.

                Then, Kei waved her hand excitedly when a short haired girl entered the classroom. She looked like a badass with her short hair and clothes. "Min. Here!"

                Kei introduced Haeun to Minhye and to her surprise, Minhye was quite friendly compared to her badass look.

                The well inside her day finally turned worst when the class started. The lecturer was teaching inside the class. There was no introduction session or what like her previous class before.

                At the end of the class,  the lecturer looked at the students. "Make groups of 5. Next class I'll assign the assignment to each groups."

                Loud groan was heard when the lecturer finished speaking and left the class. That moment, it became loud and mess with student chattering, finding members to be in the same group.

                "We'll be in same group okay?" Minhye said.

                Haeun nodded, agreeing while she was copying down the notes from Kei that she missed. She leaned down while writing her book. Her hairs wasn't tied so when she was writing, her hairs keep falling down but she don't mind.

                She stopped writing when she felt another fingers tugged her hair behind her ear. She quickly turned around in surprise by the action. However, she was more than surprised to see the owner of the hand.

                "Why are you looking at me like that?" his soft voice was heard. "I'm Minhyuk. Would you girls be in my group? I just have my friend, Jooheon to be in my group."

                "Of course," Kei answered. "We need another 2 members."

                "Great," Minhyuk smiled.

                Haeun couldn't stop staring at him as her stare pierced through him. He looked exact the same with someone she knew of.

               Minhyuk stood up and left with Jooheon making Haeun realized he couldn't be him. He don't even recognized her. She don't know where her friend, Minhyuk was now because she lost contact with him after he moved with his parent two years ago to Japan.

                "Where are you girls going after this?" she asked while packing her things into her bag.

                "Cafe? We just have 40 minutes break before next class," Minhye answered.

                "I'm going to toilet first. I'll meet you girls at cafe later," Haeun said and stormed out from the class and heading to the closest toilet she saw.

                She couldn't tear off the thought about suspecting Minhyuk her classmate to be Minhyuk she knew. His name, his face, his smile and his voice exactly the same with Minhyuk she knew.

                "It's probably just a pure coincidence. No way it'll be him. He didn't recognize me," she mumbled slowly as she shook her head while leaving the toilet.

                "Then, are you going to ignore him?" a familiar voice spoke up.              

                Haeun turned around in surprise to the voice came from and saw Minhyuk her classmate was leaning against the wall while doing peace sign like Minhyuk she knew always did. "Yah! Lee Minhyuk, right?!"

                Minhyuk smiled to her and chuckled. "Finally, you recognized me huh?"

                "What are you doing here?" Haeun quickly punched his shoulder for acting not to recognize and making her wonder if she was wrong.

                "Here? Study..." he grinned. Then, he opened his arms as he hugged Haeun tightly. "I missed your scent..."

                Haeun punched his stomach and rolled her eyes at him. "Is that something you suppose to say to someone you just turned down the confession?"

                "I love you," Minhyuk grinned happily at Haeun.

                "Get lost!" Haeun glared at him. She was grateful that Minhyuk turned down the confession because if they dated and broke up, it will be really awkward for them.

                "Let's go to the cafe. Minhye and Kei are waiting for me," she said as she pulled Minhyuk with her. There were many things she needed to catch up with him after they lost contact.

                Haeun went to the cafeteria with Minhyuk. Minhye and Kei looked in confusion while pointing at them two. "Why did you guys come together? Did something happen at toilet?"

                "Yes, something happened. I just found out this Minhyuk here is my high school friend," she explained while pointing at Minhyuk. He just could grinned awkwardly.

                At that time, a phone call from Baekhyun came. "Baek, why?"

                "Where are you? Do you have class?"

                "I'm at the cafeteria. Come here," she told him before she raised her hand when she saw Baekhyun was walking with Sehun to the cafeteria.

              Baekhyun came closer towards them and raised his eyebrows when saw Minhyuk beside Haeun. "What happened? It's your first day and you got yourself a man? You're impressive."

                Haeun made a fist and tried to punch Baekhyun when heard him. "He is my childhood friend, Lee Minhyuk. I just found out just now."

                "You almost broke my heart," Sehun said as he held his chest.

                "Let me broke it now," Haeun said before stuck her tongue at him. Sehun made a face as he stuck out his tongue.

                "Sehun and me are leaving actually. We've promised to hang out with other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter