CHAPTER 3

The more you hate, the more you love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

‘Dear sweet God, You know that  I never ask You for anything. You saw what Ahn Hyojin did just now rite? Not that I’m complaining, I know I had no choice.. I believe that You have a greater plan for me and if having Jung Wheein as my housemate is Your way of testing me, I will receive it with grace.’

***

 

“Since I came here first, you have to follow my rules about our home, arasso?”

“Don’t you think we look like a newlywed couple? Saying something about ‘our home’, don’t we?” Wheein cheekily retorted

“Take a deep breath Yongsun-ah, she’s not worth it for your anger” Yongsun sighed loudly.

 

Yongsun and Wheein are now alone in the apartment since LE decided to give the new ‘housemates’ the time to be together and start to get comfortable with each other.

 

“This is my room and that’s yours on the other end, don’t you ever dare go inside my room, got it?”

“Okay” Wheein just nodded her head.

“I like a quite atmosphere so don’t make any unnecessary noise”

“And another one, don’t touch my things” Yongsun sternly said

“Can I just touch you then?” Wheein give her a wink

“Yaahhh!! You better not make a mess with me, besides I’m older than you”

“Heem.. I can tell actually by your face”

“What the..” Yongsun feels her anger slowly build

“Nothing unnie, you have a beautiful face” Wheein more.

Yongsun can’t help but sighed loudly, “Dear God.. please, help me overcome the devil in form of Jung Wheein” She muttered.

“Just follow my rules and we’re good”

 

Yongsun is still being reluctant on having Wheein as her housemate. She keeps telling Wheein the do’s and don’ts of living with her under one roof. On the other hand, Wheein can’t help but amused at the older girl’s attitude.

                                                                                                                                                           

 

Wheein lay on her bed, she was surprised as it was softer and smoother that she expected..she was amazed with her new room, it isn’t that big but quite spacious. Moving away was never her favorite things since she would have to rearrange everything.

“I think I should start to unpacked my own” She set her luggage on her bed and laptop case on the desk.

Walked back up to her stuff and started to unpacked it..hang some clothes in the closet and fold some into the drawer.

 On the other room, Yongsun was laying herself on bed, fixing her gaze on ceiling. She sighed..she’s a bit disappointed. Her dream about living alone was ruined. It ended up by living together with stranger, who she didn’t even know about her habits and background. She was not really comfortable to live with someone else other than her family, especially a stranger, but she has no other choice.

“I hope she is a good girl and did not interfere too much about my life” She murmured.

                                                                                                                                                           

 

Yongsun covers her face with pillow as she tries to ignore the buzzing sound coming from her phone,

Please log in to read the full chapter