Starlight

Starlight
Everytime i look onto your eyes,i realize that you're my future..my destiny.. "Lets not fall in love.we dont know each other very well yet.."this single thing that come out from your mouth make my heart broke. "From now on,lets not fall in love anymore..you are my first and last.."said my heart while im wiping my tears.. ~dont be fooled..dont give into temptation..nothing lasts forever~ Some part of my head asks me to wake up again.. but my heart keep refusing it... Younghee puts her head on the table and starts sobbing.. "Why must I,why must I....why this thing came to my life..Im sorry..Im sorry.."Younghee muttered while take some tissue.. "You must be strong..Be strong Younghee.. Not everything you want you can get it so easily..Sometimes you need to move on..In this world,nothing will always come nice for us.."Rin talk from heart to heart with Younghee. "But..but..he is my destiny..my part of my heart..why must he does this to me..Am i wrong to talk sincerely that i had crush on him?"Younghee keeps push Rin with the same question.. "Come on girl,chinguya..Younghee..you're the most brave girl that i had found in my life..not everyone can tell the truth to someone he/she like..Wake up Younghee,Dont be fooled..I know in your heart,you want to forget him,right..Yah...lets try it?"Rin advise Younghee while doing aegyo to cheer Younghee up..