Back (Dotae)

Dump Me In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He stood there, waiting for the latter to speak. His mind surely was playing with him, why will he see Taeyong in Japan? They had parted their ways after that hurtful break up. “Are you gonna speak or not? I need to go.” Even though it hurts him to say that, he still did. It's to avoid everything. He still loves Taeyong and the guy was the one who broke them up.

Instead of waiting for the other's response, he faced his back on him and started to walk. Leaving his heart with Taeyong. It hurted him to see the one he love cry. “W-Wait! Doyoung!” He fasten his walk, tears b in the sides of his eyes.

A hand pulled him. “Doyoung, please.”

“What? What are you gonna say?” He tilted his head to glance at Taeyong's face. All he see was the tears that kept falling down from those beautiful eyes. “I'm sorry.” The guy muttered, while he chuckled. That's it?

“Okay.” He answered then shrugged. He wiped the tears that was begging to fall when he ran his fingers through his hair. “I ran away from our wedding, Doyoung. I came here to see you. I'm sorry that I chose him that time. I'm so confused at my feelings.”

“I don't need your sorry, Taeyong. Go back to Johnny.” He exclaimed, ready to go again. So, that's why Taeyong was there. He knew that their wedding was yesterday but he didn't know that Taeyong ran away

“Doyoung, I still love you.” Arms enveloped him from his back, the voice was muffled. “Taeyong,” He murmured, then b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter