CHAPTER 2

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - PROLOGUE

 

“Kyung! Kyung! Can you come to my house? Right now?..” ask Baekhyun when he call his bestfriend right when he step in to his room ignoring his mother shouting to him to eat dinner as soon as he get back.

“What? I’m busy right now..” said Kyungsoo ashe let out a deep sigh.

“Where are you? I’ll pick you up..” said Baekhyun.

“With you mom car? No, beside you don’t even have license, and to add that.. your driving skill is terrible, so that’s a no..”

“What are you doing? I heard some music behind..” ask Baekhyun as he can heard some music.

“At the theatre, I’m on date with Kai.. you’re disturbing me you know?” said Kyungsoo again but actually he was outside from the night club.

“At the theatre or at the club?..” ask Baekhyun as he rolling his eyes.

“It’s Kai ok? I just accompany him..” said Kyungsoo as he walk into the outside garden beside the club, it was less noisy from inside.

“Aish!.. what time did you go back home?..” ask Baekhyun.

“I don’t know, maybe at 11 pm or 12am.. I’ll just follow Kai, he’s the one who drive.. why? What’s wrong?..” said Kyungsoo.

“I need to tell you something important, really important.. it’s about my life..” said Baekhyun.

“You got to live oversea?”

“No..”

“Your mom want to remarried?..”

“No..” shriek Baekhyun impatiently. At the same time, his mom knock on his door, telling him to hurry up to eat dinner together.

“Then it’s not important, tell me at school tomorrow.. I need to go Baek, I’m sorry.. bye!..” and with that Kyungsoo hang up his phone.

“Yah!..” shout Baekhyun as he put his phone harshly on his bed.

“Yah!? You call your own mother yah!..” shout Mrs Byun as she open the door looking mad.

“No, no.. it’s not you omma.. I was talking with Kyungsoo just now..” said Baekhyun as he take his towel hanging on the rack.

“.. and why your face is so red?..” ask Mrs Byun as she touch Baekhyun’s face.

“You feel a little warm. Are you ok?..” ask Mrs Byun again.

“Yeah.. I’m fine, omma.. no need to worry..” answer Baekhyun smiling.

“Ok, then, if you’re not feeling well, tell me ok? and now palli wash up.. the dinner will get cold..” said Mrs Byun.

“De Mrs Byun..” answer Baekhyun as he open his wardrobe to take a new fresh of towel.

“Palli!..” shout Mrs Byun back.

Baekhyun just chuckle back at his omma as he quickly step in to to the bathroom.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma?..” call Baekhyun as he look at his omma who still enjoying her dinner deliciously.

“Urmm?..” Mrs Byun just hummed as her eyes lock onto the television screen.

“.…..”

“What?..” ask Mrs Byun again.

“……”

“Yah! You call me but didn’t say anything.. what is it?..” ask Mrs Byun as she look at her only son.

“Nothing, I just wanna ask.. where will you go this time?.. your charity thing I mean..” ask Baekhyun.

Mrs Byun look at her son weirdly. Baekhyun never ask her where she going this time.

“Not far.. just China, wae?..”

“Urmm.. just want to ask ok? and it’s not related to me.. really.. and do not question me ok?” said Baekhyun carefully looking at his omma.

“Yeah.. ok, I’m listening..”

“Urmmm.. omma, what do you think about.. first love?..” ask Baekhyun carefully.

“Aha! My son had fall in love! Ok.. this gonna be interesting, ok.. what is it? Who the lucky guy?..” ask Mrs Byun exciting, clapping his hands as she stop eating and just stare at her son who looks blushing.

“Aniyo! It’s not me!.. I told you to not question me back right?.. ommaa..” denied Baekhyun.

“You know what Baek, I’m your mother.. and I know you very well ok? don’t lie to me, or else I will call Kyungsoo, he must know all your secret right?..” said Mrs Byun as she quickly take the home phone.

“Ok! Fine! Fine.. I surrender..” said Baekhyun quickly as he hold his hand up.

“Alright.. so who is it?..” ask Mrs Byun smiling.

“Park Chanyeol..” whispered Baekhyun.

“Who?..” ask Mrs Byun as she cant heard what his son saying.

“Park Chanyeol..” said Baekhyun again quiet loud. His face was so red now.

“Park Chanyeol.. and then you will become Park Baekhyun, ok! that’s suit you.. is he handsome? Is he tall? How old is he?..” ask Mrs Byun again excited.

“Ommaaa! You’re embarassing me..” whine Baekhyun hearing his omma.

“What? I need to know my future son-in-law..” said Mrs Byun rolling her eyes.

“Ok.. so, urmm.. he’s my sunbae, to say that he is handsome, well he looks perfect to me.. and today, he ask me to be friend with him..”

“Woah! Then.. did you said yes?..” ask Mrs Byun impatient.

“I.. I just run away..” sigh Baekhyun.

“Oh wae?!!..” shout Mrs Byun.

“Omma, no need to shout ok? it just.. I feel embarassed..”

“Aish! You should say yes right way.. did Kyungsoo know?..”

“Of course he is, and.. that Chanyeol is bestfriend with Kyungsoo’s boyfriend..” inform Baekhyun.

“Really? Then he should bring that Chanyeol the next time he went here, you would like it too right? who is Kyungsoo boyfriend again?” ask Mrs Byun.

“Kai.. Kyungsoo had brought him here many time already, you don’t even remember?..” ask Baekhyun unbelievable.

“Don’t worry, for your boyfriend.. I’ll be struggle to remember his name, come again his name, Park Chanyeol.. ok, I’ll remember it..” said Mrs Byun as she got up and winked at hs blushing son.

“Ommaaa!!...”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Really? Seriously? Why you didn’t tell me sooner?..” ask Kyungsoo as he slap Baekhyun’s arm lightly.

“What? You’re so busy clubbing with your boyfriend.. beside you even hang up on me, how can I tell that to you sooner?..” said Baekhyun as he glare at his boyfriend.

“Sshh.. how can you say that loudly? Others will heard you..” whispered Kyungsoo looking around.

“Which part? You go clubbing.. or you drinking?..” said Baekhyun as he look at hs bestfriend in rage.

“I’m sorry, it’s my fault.. ok? so, now please don’t mention it again..” said Kyungsoo.

“Ok, forgiveness accepted..” said Baekhyun as he smiling again.

“Thank you.. so care to story about that soon-to-be your boyfriend again?..” ask Kyungsoo.

“Of course..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…..