Chapter 12

how'd you do that

The tall lanky boy sat, now, by the window, a forlorn expression sweeping across his facial features. Rain finally pelted the window, the dark clouds reflecting in his eyes. The sad and mysterious aura mimicked his emotions like a mime.

He was never the type of person to show any other emotion besides happiness. Even though he was expected to always be smiling due to his hyper active and joyful attitude, today was one those days where even positivity took a break, due to prior events.

He closed his eyes briefly but soon his consciousness was consumed by sleep. His lengthy arms wrapped around his waist, circulating his body warmth, while his breath steadied.

He wanted a decent amount of rest, despite the fact that he was in a shop. If it weren't for pulling feeling in the pit of his stomach, he would've went right to sleep. There was this thought in the back of his head, telling to run after Kyungsoo.

He knew the younger needed time alone, but the dark images of Kyungsoo's wrist and legs reminded him that Kyungsoo also couldn't be alone for long. With that thought set in his mind, he paid for their milkshake, and dashed almost as fast as the smaller out the door.

The drops of water soaked his shirt, causing the once light grey, to darken, turning the color of the clouds that hung over his head. A sudden vibration broke out from his left pocket, and he gripped his phone, though after reading the message from a certain, he felt dropping it.

Instead he dialed 119 and waited impatiently for someone to anyone to answer. The voice of a woman broke through, saying kindly, "119, what and where is your emergency?"

"My... boyfriend, I think he's attempting to kill himself. Please you have to help him." Chanyeols raspy and frantic voice responded. If it weren't for the rain masking his tears, people would know that he was crying and most likely try t pity him.

"Okay, sir I'll send an ambulance immediately, whats the address?"

After telling her the address and saying thank you he abruptly hung up and continued to run to the small apartment above the coffee shop. The corners of his eyes stung with tears once again, only this time he was bursting through the doors, where a grown man crying would be noticeable.

Yet the fear of losing Kyungsoo again was too much to care for his image, which he never cared for in the first place. He banged on the dark oak wood door, but received no answer. Instead of waiting he burst through the door and ran straight to the bathroom.

The sight was horrific and heartbreaking. Kyungsoo lay near the bathtub, blood leaking from everywhere. A small, smirk kind of smile crossed his face. Before Chanyeol could look anymore, which he couldn't help but stare because he was frozen that way, three men came in with a stretcher and put Kyungsoo on it. They secured his wounds and cleaned them, stopping the bleeding.

"Sir, were you the one that called?" One called out to Chanyeol, waving hi hand in front of the shocked one face. Chanyeol just gave a hesitant nod and waited for him to respond, looking down at the floor. "Well it's a good thing you did call because from the looks of it, he'll live. If you had waited, the blood loss would have been to overwhelming for the body to handle and it would have completely shut down."

"Really?" Chanyeol asked, scared of what he would even remotely do if he hadn't made it on time.

"Yes, really," the other male chuckled. "You saved him! Lighten up. You can ride to the hospital in the ambulance with us if you want, considering you two are dating. Come on quick, though, cause, you know..." he held out. He even emphasized 'dating' which caused a deep red to overtake Chanyeols face.

"Okay, let's go."