Meeting Byunghun

I'm The Kingka's Secret Tutor!

You slowly walked along the street towards your home. You watched every steps that your feet took and stopped when your shoes met with another pair of shoes.

You tilted your head, looked up and widened your eyes while your mouth wide opened.

"Annyeong~" the guy in front of you greeted and waved his hand. His cap was very low that it covers most of his forehead and his brownish hair at the back. A sweet smile formed by his lips.

"Byunghun Oppa!" you yelled and smiled.

He stretched his arms and you quickly hug him tightly.

"I miss you so much!!!! Why don't you tell me you're coming? Do you wanted to surprise me?" you slowly pulled away and looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"I did messaged you last night. You're too slow. I've been waiting for you..." he put both of his hands on his hips.

"You did?" you rounded your eyes like an innocent kid.

He nodded, "You didn't switch on your  mobile phone last night?" he asked curiously with his head tilted to the side.

"A-Aniyo Oppa, my phone..." you bit your bottom lip, 'Aish! That brat!'

"Actually... My phone is... Umm, broken" you looked away an guilt.

"Jjinja? Why don't you tell me?" he put both of his hands on your shoulders.

"How can I tell you is my phone is already broken, babo!" you pouted.

"You can borrow from the ahjumma next to your house, babo" Byunghun imitated your pouting style but more in a childish manner.

"Whatever, anyway. You're free today, huh, Oppa?" you grinned widely.

"Umm~ Manager-nim gave me 2 hours to meet my only dongsaeng!" he grinned widely, too.

"Yay!" you cheered and jumped up and down while he smiled happily at your childish attitude.

"By the way..." you stopped jumping and replaced your happy face to a serious one.

You looked around and stared at him, "Are you sure your fangirls doesn't follow you here?"

He nodded and lowered his cap until it covered his eyebrows, "I'm an expert in this kind of things" he grinned and you giggled.