Chapter 11

Back Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yerin's pov]

"Zhu'er." Eunha said as another servant served me tea, "What do you intend to do?"

I picked up the teacup and stirred the tea with the lid, "Intend to do what?"

"Zhu'er, I'm  talking about how you would plan for the clan's meeting." Eunha said as she fanned me lightly.

I smiled and placed the teacup down, "Of course we have to give them the shock of their lives."

"Right, Zhu'er must take revenge for all the humiliation you took." I smiled and took up the box from the table and opened it, revealing the clan's pendant.

"Zhu'er, at least you are back now and you can wear the clan's pendant again." I smiled and placed the pendant into the box again.

I heard really fast footsteps outside, "Zhu'er, slow down!"

Eunbi entered as she walked quickly, "Eunbi?"

"Sister!" Eunbi smiled happily as she came in with Sohee holding a tray.

Eunha gave a deep squat to Eunbi who gave a half squat while Sohee kneeled, holding the tray.

"Sister!" Eunbi sat down next to me as Eunha served her tea

"Hwang's clan sent some jewelery over! I know sister has everything since young. But I want to thank sister for letting me stay here!" Eunbi signalled Sohee forward with the tray.

I smiled as Eunha took the tray and bowed slightly to Eunbi. Eunha turned towards me and I looked at the jeweleries, opening three box and saw a pair of crystal earrings, fan and a white jade ruyi scepture in the largest box.

"Eunbi.. it's too much."

"No sister. You gave me so much. This is the only way I can repay you."

"Eunbi!" 

"Sister! If you don't accept my thanks then I won't talk to you!" I chuckled.

"Alright.. Thank you then." I smiled and took out the ruyi scepture, placing it on my lap and holding onto the round side.

I turned to Eunbi, "Indeed it is cooling to touch.."

Eunbi smiled, "As long as sister likes it."

"Eunha, keep the rest in my closet and take out my gift for Duolun Gege." Eunha bend her knees slightly before retreating to my closet.

I smiled and glanced to Eunbi, "Did you have fun?"

Eunbi nodded and chuckled, "Your garden is so beautiful.."

Eunha came out with another following behind her with a tray of two boxes.

[Eunbi's pov]

Eunha came in front of me and bend her knees slightly with another servant, handing over the tray to Sohee. Sohee turned to me as I opened the box, seeing some white jade prayer beads.

"Sister-" Sister Yerin turned to me, "Like you said if I reject your gift you won't talk to me. If you reject mine, that is neglecting our sisterhood."

I chuckled, "Alright sister!" I smiled and attached the prayer beads on my skirt.

"It looks really nice."

I took the fan from Sohee and fanned myself, "Sister, what do you plan for the clan's meeting that is in a week?"

"You ask the same thing as Eunha." I smiled and glanced at Eunha, "We all worry for you."

Sister Yerin held onto the ruyi on her scepture, "I want them to be so shocked.. Plus Taehyung is only a beile and Mina is a beile gege and ce'fujin of a beile. They are both lower in rank than you."

"We also must consider the face of Jing beile." Sister Yerin said.

I nod and yawned slightly, "Sister, I'm a little tired..I'll go off first" I stood up and did a half squat while Sohee did a deep squat.

Sohee held onto my right hand and supported me with her right hand as her left hand held onto my elbow.

"Zhu'er." Sohee said, "You didn't sleep well last night. Let me help you change out, we can rest till dinner." I nod as Soobin and Somin took out a slide to block me they helped me remove my clothing and change into my night wear. I sat down as Sohee helped me take out my hair accessories and I took a short nap.

[Yerin's pov]

"Zhu'er, it's time for dinner!" Eunha said.

I nod and placed down my book as Eunha held my hand while I stood up and walked over to the table.

"Where's Eunbi?" Eunha bend her knees slightly, "Junwang gege, just woke up from her nap and is coming over soon."

I nod, "It must've been tiring for her, took her 2 days of carriage ride to come from Hwang's clan."

"Zhu'er, Duolun Gege is here." I nod as another servant sent Eunbi in with Sohee.

"Sister!"

"No need to salute now, sit down and eat."

I smiled as Eunha helped us scoop porridge and Sohee took a pair of chopsticks and served Eunbi while Eunha grabbed side dishes for me.

"Did you sleep well?" Eunbi smiled sheepishly

"Yes I did. The journey over was exhausting."

I smiled, "That's good, you slept well."

"The beds here are better than the ones at home.." I giggled.

"If this words are heard by Master Hwang, what would it become?"

Eunbi chuckled as I giggled.

"So lively here eh?" Brother said as he entered.

"Brother!" I stood up with Eunbi and we both gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter