Chapter 2

It's still You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Its Sunday. Taemin Oppa and I would go out together. He -forcefully- wants to go roaming around with me. I really dont want to go out because its Sunday, Sunday is rest day. But since Oppa is here he said I should spend the day with him and not procrastinating.

 

I'm wearing a black see-through and a black long skirt with a bits of gold in it. I pair it with a black bag and a few gold accessories. I glanced in the mirror to look if the dress suits me. I think its pretty well. Right? What should I do to my hair? Should I tie it in a messy bun or just let it loose? After much thinking I choose the latter. A sudden message woke me up in my trance.

 

From : ♡ 

Hey, good morning :) Ready to go? I'll fetch you. I'll be there by 11am. 

 

I glanced on the time, 10:30am. 30 mins more but I'm done preparing. I reply;

 

To: ♡

I couldn't really understand why should I tour you. You are basically familiar here, you're here once in a while. 

From: ♡

I just want to spend time with you. Besides its Sunday, and its really sunny outside its perfect for roaming around with your special someone :P . I also need to go back to Korea tomorrow, need to finish stuffs >.< so accompany me for me today :)

To: ♡

I told you not to come here if your busy. I can take care of myself you know. And stop texting while your driving! 

 

 

Putting down my phone. I glanced at the mirror, I put light make up to cover the dark circle under my eyes. Even though I sleep yesterday for the whole day still these dark circles are still evident. I sigh. 

 

Ting!

 

From: ♡

I'm already here. 

 

I glanced at the time, 11:05am. Time run fast. With last sigh I gather my things and go down. 

There I see him leaning in his car -again-. He grin widely when he sees me and frantically waving his hand for me to notice. I chuckle at his behaviour. Its not hard to notice him. He's wearing a black tshirt underneath a black coat with black pants with a stylish black hair. He looks cool. He's look so handsome and kinda bad boy aura. Walking towards him I look around I see other girls staring at him. I cant deny why girls are looking at him he looks so cool though. 

 

"Oppa". He stop waving. 

 

"Naeun-ah". He smile. Then he look at me -gently-  from head to toe then say "Oh we are wearing same thing. Its also black" then points at me "We look like a couple. We look cool. You look really good Son Yeoshin, as expected." he chuckle. And I also chuckle. 

 

He moved towards to me and put his hand on my shoulder then lead me towards the car. He opens the car door. After settling inside I ask.

 

"So where are we going?"

"I dont know. I dont have any plans in mind but we can do what we usually do". Then starts driving

"Lets eat first I'm starving".

"Your wish is my command Son Yeoshin". He grin widely and laugh.

 

 

 

Time runs so fast when you're having fun. After we eat Taemin Oppa brought me to cinema, we laugh so hard in the movie then cry at the end, I remember Oppa's face its really funny, the way his snot comes out, the tears in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter