Chapter 29

Super generation camp story

 

Mr. Chung drove Yuri and Jessica to the other side of the woods, where the detention camp house was. They kept silent trough the entire drive. Once they got there, it was already 8 pm.There was only one bed in the room, which, of course, started yet another fight.

Y:Why should you be the one to sleep in the bed? You deserve to be here, I don’t. I covered for Siwon, you’re the one that actually spread rumors about Tiffany!

JS:Since when do you sleep in a bed?

Y:Where do you think I sleep?

JS:In a coffin?

Y:You know what, Barbie? Take the bed, I’ll sleep on the floor.

They prepared themselves for the night and then went to bed (well in Yuri’s case, on the floor). But neither could sleep.

JS:You seemed to know way to much about detention.

Y:Of course I did, I come here all the time.

JS:All the time?

Y:Sometimes I do things that are not very safe… or legal.

JS:Like what?

Y:You know how our camp has 11 camp houses? There used to be 12.

JS:What did you do?

Y:I set it on fire when I was 9. Accidentally! I also locked Leeteuk and Eunhyuk in the kitchen fridge, I shaved all of Heechul’s hair while he was sleeping and drew on Sooyoung’s face with a marker that didn’t come off for the next 3 weeks. And then I turned 13…

JS: Jeez! Is it because you are poor, so you have nothing better to do?

Y:Look, Dumb-Dumb, I may be poorer than you, but at least I can read 2 pages of a book without getting a headache.

JS:What is that suppose to mean?

Y:It means you’re a dumb blonde. Way to fight a stereotype!

JS:Good night, DracoYul!

Y:Excuse me?

JS:If you can call me all those names, then so can I.

Y:Ok. Good night, GhoulSica!

They turned off the night lamp and went to sleep.

 

                           

Same time, CampJeon

 

T:Hyoyeon, you’re back!

Tiffany shouted and ran to hug Hyoyeon who was standing in front of their camp house door.

HY:Yes, yes I am. And I’m fine, so please don’t ask me how am I every 5 minutes.

T:Ok. Come in, I’ll help you unpack.

After they were done unpacking, they sat on their beds.

T:Wanna go out?

HY:No. I really don’t want to see Eunhyuk and Yuri right now.

T:Good, cause I really don’t want to see Siwon right now. And Yuri is in detention with Jessica.

HY:Hm, why am I not surprised? Anyway, why don’t you want to see Siwon?

T:It’s too weird. I just feel so uncomfortable around him now.

HY:So we’re staying in?

T:More like: We’re hiding out.