Jungkook's First Encounter with Taehyung

Bangtan Gang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's P.O.V

I got stuck with the second youngest member of bangtan, I guess it isn't so bad but it also isn't the best I don't feel as though me and him will get along I've seen him but he hasn't uttered a single word to me I guess he is just one of those reserved kind of guys. I would like to approach him and get to know him before we potentially get sent out on our own missions possibly together. I can't say I'm nervous to meet him, nor can I say I am excited I just don't care at all.  I walked into my room an flopped down on my bed and layed back and thought back to how my father left Jungguk everything that I had worked on my whole life. I was done with being the perfect man I wanted to be respected, I tried it the right but everyone incuding my dead father didn't care, so why should I care? I will make everyone who looked down on me pay... I was snapped out of my thought by someone knocking on my door. "Come In" I said in walked in the last person I expected Taehyung he looked at me and said "Hey I'm Kim Taehyung" I replied I know who you are, we are sharing a basement, anyways I'm Jeon Jungkook" He replied "nice to meet you, do you mind if we get to know each other" I replied "Sure take a seat." He sat on my bed and I scooted over to give him some room he looked down at his hands and appeared shy. I said "Hey you okay? You seem very shy" he replied "yeah I'm fine"

 

JK:  So why did you join Bangtan? 
T: Because my dream of opening a daycare was shut down, you?
JK Because my father died and left ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter