chapter 2

Unbreakable

Young saeng was walking with his dog while he was enjoying the night air. He always liked walking specially at nights when the streets were not that crowd. The breeze was blowing in his face and the feeling of it on his face was great. The fact that he was super wealthy always made him unhappy because he should act perfect and behave carefully. He was always under attention and that was not something he wants. 

After he walked for one hour he reached to a crowded street "oh. It's really crowded. Let's go back. I think it's enough for tonight" he mumbled" Alex. Let's go home" he called his dog that was walking to the crowed and they both started walking back.

"Alex... where are you going" he called when he saw his dog run to a wrong street" wait you are going in the wrong way" he shouted" why are you always making the same mistake…. He is animal anyway" he thought and with an annoyed look run after him. "I think it's not your fault. All this streets are similar to each other and they are related too. " he said and put a collar on Alex's neck" now you can't move from my sight"

When he came back to the main street near their own house He saw two shadows that were walking at the sidewalk on the other side of the street. The way they were moving was showing that they were drunk. He put his head down and started to walk faster. He didn't have any good memories of drunken people.

After Jung min and hyung Jun reached to Korea they reserved a room in a five star hotel at high class area. Jung min throw himself on the bed and put his hands under his head" now from where we should start?" he asked while he was looking at the ceiling.

"Let's go to a club" hyung Jun said happily "recall me to take a number and the hotel's address from downstairs."

"Ok… Jun do you know this Heo's family?" min asked while opening his suitcase.

"Not much just that my father worked with them in some projects"

"Do you have their address?"

"No, do you want me to ask from my father?" hyung Jon asked while looking at his phone.

"I was just curious… Let's just enjoy this night that we are here before they come, I will take a shower first" Jung min said and went to the bathroom. After an hour they went out and borrow one of hotel's cars for two days and they were in the middle of their way when Jung min stopped the car" we forgot to take the address. We even didn't know the hotel's name" he said "I told you to see what its name is? We even didn't bring anyone to help us" he started to look for the hotel card but he remembered they changed their clothes "damn it"

"I thought you would see it" hyung Jun looked at Jong min.

 "But you said you would see it" Jung min said and hit the wheel.

"I'm sorry… but don't worry we have our money and the car can lead us to where we want to go. We can find a new hotel to stay too" hyung Jun said and smiled.

"You are right. We still have our credit cards too, but please hyung pay more attention to the works you are responsible for"

"Ok. Don't grumble like an old man… Just drive "hyung said and smiled.

Jong min gazed at him and started the engine" ok wait till we came back. Now I am like an old man" after sometime driving they found a club and went in.

In the club min started drinking but hyung Jon didn't drink any alcohol since one of them should drive back. They stared talking to the dance floor. Hyung Jun found a girl to dance with but Jung min turned back to his sit he didn't like girls even for friendship because of the memories he had from one of them. Somehow he should be thankful because after that girl left he realized he was not interested in girls but when he thought how the girl used him and how he was stupid in that time his mind was going to explode. When he was young he realized that he pay attention to the guys more than girls but he was not sure and in that times he really didn't like to go out with a guy so he tried to ruin that feeling by dating a girl but that event made him a real gay. Now, that man wanted him to married with one of his most hated creatures.

He didn't realize how much he drank. He needed to go to the bathroom. After he was getting back to his sit he crushed to someone "hey bastard… look where are you going?" he said and wanted to pass that someone grabbed his collar

 "Yah?" someone shouted.

"Bastard…you. ….a worm…" Jung min said and smiled.

 "What? Why all the people here dare to talk to me like that" when the man saw his smile he hit Jung min in his stomach that made him fell on the ground. The man sat on him and with one hand he grabbed Jung min's collar and with another wanted to hit again that somebody hold his hand.

"What are you doing?" hyung Jun asked angrily

"He is with you?"

"Yes. You can see that he is drunk. He can't defend himself and you want to hit him?" hyung said angrily.

"he ruined my suit when we crushed and this place is mine so I could do anything I want" the man said" throw them out now" he ordered to his men.

"Yah you can't do this. We didn't do anything wrong" hyung Jun shouted while two big man were pulling him. No one ever dare to do this to them in where they leaved but he knew that it is Korea and he couldn't do anything.

Jung min got up from the ground" you don't know who we are. I will show you" he said while he was trying to keep his balance.

"I will call the police" hyung started to dial up when Jong min took the phone from him" are you crazy don't you know what will my father do if he find out. He will kill me or anything… kills… me" he said and threw the phone hard on the ground" he will kill me" this time he was shouting. The people in the area were watching them.

Hyung Jon held Jong min's shoulder's "ok … I will not call him" he looked at the broken cellphone on the ground. He calmed Jung min down and picked up his cellphone from the ground" it's not working. What did you do Jong min?" he said annoyed.

 they walked toward their car" why he should be the owner" he was mumbling. He tried to find the keys but they were not with Jung min" where did you put the keys?" he asked worried

"i….what………kyes" Jung min was speaking while he was smiling" I put them with our wallet on the table…………. In the baar?"

Hyung Jun leaned to the car and hit his forehead" stay here I will go to find them" he said and went toward the bar but the bodyguards didn't let him enter. After 30 minutes he came back" they didn't let me in

"They are thief and also crazy people. We are back in Korea after 18 years and it's the way they treat us" Jung min said sadly and then he couldn't stand anymore. His eyes were becoming close.

Hyung Jun hold him" let's walk maybe we could find someone to help us" they started walking. In the way they saw a boy who was walking with his dog "sir"

"Hey" the voice called again but he didn't return.

"Yah….you. You are ignoring me.." another voice shouted.

He stopped and turned. He looked at them" me?...what do you want" he asked but he tried to keep his distance  so that if something happened he could escape.

"I'm sorry about my friend. He is drunk. Do you know where it is? A tall hotel. I don't know what is its name? We came here from Europe and we don't know Korea well." Hyung Jun started.

Young saeng laughed" there are a lot of hotels in this area that are tall. Why don't you go to another one I can show you where is the closest one's" he somehow calmed when he heard the voice who is speaking because he was not drunk and it was clear from his voice. It was dark and he couldn't see their faces clearly.

"Well…..some thief stole our money" he said but he wasn't sure if the boy in front of him believes his lie even though somehow it was true. He didn't want to make the only chance they had run away." Can you help us?"

Young saeng suspected that maybe they would be thief themselves. He couldn't trust them. He became silent.

"We really don't want to bother you. If you could lend us some money I would be thankful."

Young saeng thought that if he left them there he would felt guilty. "May be they are telling the truth" he thought and in the bottom of his heart he could feelt that they are not acting." I don't have any money now….but I can help somehow. I could take you to my friend's house"

Hyung Jun thought that it was better to go otherwise they should sleep in the street. He didn't know the boy but he decided to trust him" ok Just can you help me with" he sighed to the boy that leaned to him.

"young saeng hesitated at first" of course" he went forward and take the other's hand but the smell of alcohol was bothering him.

When they passed from the street lamp he could see the boy who was talking to him. He had big eyes and was beautiful but he couldn't see the drunken boy's face because his head was down and his hairs were on his face and he couldn't see clearly. The drunken boy sometimes said unrecognizable sentences and he was swearing all the way" is he always like this? It is a bad habit" he said and looked at the boy annoyed" and he always fell sleep after he drank?"

"It is always vice versa, I drink many, but tonight he drank too much and I should take care of him" he said and smiled. He wanted to ask the boy's name that a servant reach them.

"Take them to one of the guest rooms and tell song min that I brought them here" he said before the servant could say anything and winked. He had a good relation with servants and they always did what he wanted without asking him any questions" you can rest now. I stay here tonight and tomorrow we will meet again" he said with a smile on his face.

"Ok… thank you for your help" hyung Jun said and went with the servant" his friend must be very rich to have this house. It is much bigger than ours." He thought while he was looking around." Ah I forgot to ask his name. Can I ask you that boy's name?" he asked the servant when they reach to the room.

"I don't know myself. He is one of the owner's friends. I should go have a good night" the servant said and walked back quickly.

Hyung Jun amused" what a strange servant. Ok let's ask him later" he said and laid Jong min on the bed. He himself lay on the bed and in a short second he fell asleep. It was a really bad night for them.

After the servant came back he looked at young saeng "sir. You shouldn't bring everyone you see to the house. Your father doesn't like this" he said

"Don't worry. They are good people. I think" he said the last sentence somehow that no one heard it except himself then he looked at the servant" just this time don't tell father anything.. please" he said while he know that the servant wouldn't tell his father but he need to made sure.

"Yes sir. They asked your name and I said I don't know"

"You did good work. Thank you dong won. I'm really happy to have you" he said and put his hand on the servant's shoulder" you are like my brother. You know?" he smiled and they went to the house. Dong won himself liked young saeng really much.

Young saeng awaked. He was excited to see the stranger guys. He wanted to know them more and be friend with them. Last night he felt that they could be good friends. He didn't have many friends because all the people who wanted to be close with him liked money not him except one. He reached to the room and nocked but when he opened the door he saw two maids that were cleaning the room" where are they?" he asked

"Sir they left two hours ago and they wanted me to give you this" the maid said and gave a letter to young saeng.

Young saeng became disappointed. He took the letter and went to the garden. He sat on a bench and opened the letter" thank you for the last night my friend. Even though we don't know your name you are our friend. If you didn't help us we would sleep in the street. We have to go. I wish we could see you again someday" he closed the letter and put it in his pocket while smiling. He was happy that they called him a friend.

Jong min waked up. He looked around the place that was unfamiliar to him" where am I?" he heard his phone ranged" Hello"

"Where are you? I'm in Korea in star hotel now. Come here with your friend right now" Mr. Park ordered and hanged up.

After his father hanged up He sat on the bed" my head is in pain. Hyung Jun we had to go. Wake up" he called him. They wrote a letter and left. They took a taxi. "What we should tell to our father about losing our money and car?" jung min asked

"Let's just say a thief stole them"

"Ok. I hope they don't want to follow the thief. Because we will be embarrassed and will be blamed for what had happen and also if people find out two son of the big businessman fooled like that it would be bad for our company's future"

"Jung min I have a bad feeling for leaving like this. We should have thanked him properly."

"Don't worry. I think he will understand."