spam me ♡

spam me ♡

 

All of their group were busy somehow but Jonghyun had just finished with his album promotion and was taking a much-needed break. He only had the radio show and the rest of the day was his to waste entirely. He got to see the others in the evening but he always missed seeing Jinki, because, by the time Jinki returned from his schedules, Jonghyun had already left for his radio show. He was so tired when he returned, he would fall asleep on the couch and when his brain would finally ring with Jinki’s name, he would spring up, only to find him gone again, a bar of chocolate sitting on his tummy, a yellow post-it stuck on the bar with “I love you”  scrawled in Jinki’s handwriting.

 

That little deed was so cute, Jonghyun missed him even more.

 

He didn’t want to disturb him by calling him and he never got through by texting because Jinki was always moving about. But soon he missed him enough to text him anyways.

 

  9:23 AM: I love you too ♡ I’ll eat it well~

9.45 AM: How is my day going? So boring without you ㅜㅜ

10. 33 AM: Your day is going so well~ So busy~ Work hard and don’t miss me too much~

11.12 AM: Lee Jinki-ssi, Jinki-ssi, Jinkiiiii, Onyuuuu hyuuuuung~

11.49 AM: Yes, I miss you so much, Jinki-ssi

12.59 PM: I took a long shower~ I feel so fresh~

1.28 PM: Ramen! Jinki-ssi, I am eating our favorite flavor~ Please remember to eat too~

2.46 PM: Hyung, your favorite movie is on TV *pic* So funny!

3.53 PM: Jinki-ssi, I learned something new today. Cherubphobia is fear of fun o.o Shouldn’t it be fear of getting hit by Cupid???

3.59 PM: Hahahahahahahaha *Cherophobia

4.00 PM: It’s because I’m not wearing contacts and my glasses are too far away ㅜㅜ

4.24 PM: Jinki-ssi, what color should I go for next?

4.26 PM: Hmm, yes, yes. Not blonde?

4.27 PM: Pink again? What about blueeeee? Greeeeen??

4.28 PM: I’ll give hyung some time to think~

5.12 PM: I learned something new again hyung!! “You can’t snore and dream at the same time”

5.13 PM: Does that mean…?

5.13 PM: Hyung doesn’t dream????

5.14 PM: o.o

5.14 PM: O.O

5.15 PM: We can’t even meet in dreams now ㅜㅜ

5.56 PM: Minho and Taemin are home. Minho made Taemin and me some COFFee~ I miss hyung when I drink coffee ㅜㅜ

6.47 PM: Kibum said I didn’t move from the couch since yesterday and he pushed me off. I don’t remember moving too.

6.48 PM: Wait!! I showered and ate ramen >w< I can’t do that on the couch!

7.15 PM: Hyung, I sent Taemin to check your schedule stuck on the fridge but it has been half an hour...he still hasn’t returned. I have no energy to get up too.

7.16 PM: Yes, I’m on the carpet near the couch.

7.17 PM: The fridge is only 10 seconds away...where is Lee Taemin?!

7.25 PM: I got up and checked. You come home so late  ㅜㅜ

7.26 PM: *pic of messy hair-result of rolling around*

7.27 PM: I look like Medusa right??? Hehehe

8.30 PM: Mystery of missing maknae solved.

8.30 PM: *video of Taemin snoring*

8.32 PM: Oh no, this little one can't dream too...poor kid :(

9.00 PM: Hyung, did you eat dinner yet??

9.10 PM: I will make pasta for you just in case~

10.01 PM: *pic of dish*

10.02 PM: All done~ Heat it up in the microwave. Now I will get ready for work!

10.35 PM: Jinki-ssi is probably on his way home. I know you fall asleep on the ride. I hope you packed your neck pillow >w<

10:43 PM: Leaving for work, goodbye to you, my beloved one ㅜㅜ the one whom I can’t even meet in dreams ㅜㅜ such an ill-fated love ㅜㅜ

10.44 PM: OoO

10.45 PM: I missed you so much I had a one-sided conversation with you all day ㅜㅜ  

  


 

Jinki woke up to a jerk in the car. He had slept a good whole hour and he felt quite awake. His schedule had been so far away and there was no network around to check his phone, which he sometimes did in his free time. He remembered all of a sudden and took it out from his bag and his phone began chiming continuously now that it had finally caught a network. Jinki stared at the messages from Jonghyun pile up and he went through all of them slowly, smiling. He checked the time and asked the driver to take a detour.

 


 

When Jonghyun was done with his show, he wrapped it up and greeted everyone goodbye before taking his leave. He walked to the elevator, taking out his phone and pouting because all his messages were now marked read but he had no reply. He got into the elevator, got off at the parking level and walked to his car, only to stop short because Jinki was leaning against the car he had come in.

 

“I got us coffee!” Jinki called out, picking up the tray he had placed on the car bonnet.

 

Jonghyun couldn’t help but smile and walked faster to him. Jinki chuckled, pinching his cheek the minute he was before him, “Why are you so cute, Kim Jonghyun?”

 

Jonghyun pouted but he leaned forward and hugged him, sighing in bliss. Jinki hugged him back, “Ah, so nice. I missed you so much too.”

 

“Do you wanna go for a long drive, Jinki-ssi?”

 

“Why do you even ask? I already sent my driver away. Jonghyun-ssi.”

 

“Perfect! I have some demos I want hyung to listen~”

 


 

“Wake up, old man! I have been screaming for half an hour! You have a schedule!” Kibum’s voice pierced through the air and Jinki stirred, finding Jonghyun cuddled against him on the couch. They had come home and watched a movie together until they had fallen asleep.

 

“Seriously, Jonghyun hyung...spreading his bad habits,” Kibum clicked his tongue and departed when he saw that Jinki was awake.

 

Jinki’s neck kinda hurt because they were sleeping in the sitting position against each other, huddled in a blanket. He straightened up slowly, making sure Jonghyun didn’t wake up. He softly let him lie down and put a pillow under his head before turning to walk to the bathroom but Jonghyun caught his wrist, his eyes opening just slightly, a small frown of sleepiness on his face, “Hyung~ Don’t go~”

 

Jinki crouched before him, chuckling, “Are you seriously going to pull that?”

 

Jonghyun’s face resolved into a smile and slowly into a pout, “Jinki-ssi is now immune to my charm.”

 

Jinki kissed his cheek, smiling, “Not at all.” And he watched Jonghyun drift off back into slumber.

 


 

Jonghyun woke up a couple of hours later with a chocolate bar again on his tummy. Attached was a little post-it in Jinki’s handwriting.

 

I come back early today, spam me with plans

 

Jonghyun reached out for his phone, smiling.