Bonus

All's Well That Ends Well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon lays on the sofa, this time, with Soonyoung lending his lap as his pillow. He sips on the coffee Soonyoung had brought for him, grumbling way too adorably when the boy snatches it away from his hold; stealing a big sip. Jihoon turns his body to lay on his stomach, chin on his lover’s thigh as he reaches over for another bite of the cake but a soft yet clear ‘ding’ coming from Soonyoung’s phone stops him mid way.

“Who?” Jihoon asks shortly, resuming the task he's in middle of doing.

“Seokmin?” Soonyoung answers in a questioning tone as he reads the name that pops out on the screen of his phone.

“What’s goin’ on?”

The older one shrugs, punching his code in to check the message and…

“Ow! What the hell, Soonyoung?” Jihoon groans when Soonyoung stood up abruptly, making him end up with half his body on the floor.

“Oh god, Jihoonie I’m sorry!” Soonyoung screeches in horror, helping Jihoon up and petting him gently before he goes back to his phone. “Just a moment, yeah?” He tells Jihoon and proceeds to call someone; Jihoon assumes it's Seokmin.

“YAH! DON'T TOUCH THAT, OKAY!” He practically screams to the phone, taking Jihoon by surprise as he cringes at the volume. Soonyoung, upon noticing his discomfort, glanced apologetically at him and decides to lower his voice. “You guys better be outta there because I'm coming with Jihoon and all of you better be gone when we make it there. I repeat don't any of you dare to touch THAT.” Soonyoung says, tone warning and what might they be talking about?

 

“So? What's up with Seokmin?” Jihoon asks when Soonyoung hangs up but the man ignored both Jihoon’s question and confusement. Instead, he pulls Jihoon up by his wrist.

“Come with me.” was Jihoon’s final warning as Soonyoung begins to drag him away.

“You should've told me..” Soonyoung says in the middle of their walk.

“Told you what? And where are we going?”

“Practice room.”

At the mention of that place, Jihoon’s face burn bright red. “Pardon?”

“I said the practice room, Ji. Why didn't you tell me?”

“Wait, wait. Time out,” Jihoon halts on his step, pulling Soonyoung to stop with him despite the older’s whine of wanting to go there as soon as possible. “You.. where were you before you come to my studio?”

Soonyoung looks at him, cocking his head to the side in confusion, “The dorm and the cafe? I went straight to your room.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter