Cover Up

Yoontae One-Shots ("My Voice" Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was their early life as SNSD members when Taeyeon stayed late at their practice room while the other girls already back to their dorm. Well, the dorm is just two blocks from SM building so Taeyeon often stayed behind to give her extra time for practicing. Taeyeon is very good at singing but have to practice more so she can memorize the dance move as good as the rest of the girls. She repeated ten times more before decided to end her session that night. She about to left the room only to be surprised with the sleeping Yoona exactly in front of the practice room. Yoona jolted in shock when Taeyeon opened the door where she laid her back on while sitting on the floor.

“Yaa.. Yoona!!! What are you doing?”

“Hhh.. unnie, are you done practicing? Mm, let’s go to the dorm together then..”

“Did you waiting for me all this time?”

“The girls just left already and I didn’t like go home alone, I guess..” Yoona replayed with her awkward grin.

“Alright then, lets go..” Taeyeon said. With that the two went back to their dorm.

 

 

 

It was another day when Taeyeon lost her favorite sleepers. The purple one that Tiffany brought her last year when she back from the State. “Yuri-ya, do you see my purple sleepers? I’m sure I still used it last night?”

“I didn’t.” Yuri said. “But wait..!” She added, “Sunny just used her extra energy to clean the rooms? Maybe she thought your stuffs was unused and throw it?”

“Yeah I know it was already not that new but it didn’t mean I’ll throw it though, aisshh that bunny…” Taeyeon murmured.

Yoona was in the kitchen when she realize that she should do something.

“Don’t worry unnie…” She said while passed walking Taeyeon and Yuri in the living room.

“What do you mean? Yaaa… Yoonaaa??!!” Taeyeon asked in confusing but Yoona already disappeared.

The next morning when Taeyeon out of her room, she saw her sleepers in front of her door.

It seems like someone has spent the whole night looking for this stuff. She said in her mind.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter