ISAC 2

Neverland

Monday. January 15, 2018

ISAC Recording day.

 

It's time for the girl group relay. Weki Meki's track is at the second one following Elly -> Rina -> Lua -> Lucy, they were already at their designated places and after a few minutes, the race will start.

 

Doyeon, Yoojung, Suyeon, and Sei were at the side. Eyes were all focused on their members.

 

"They got this." Yoojung muttered while biting her thumb.

 

Doyeon and Suyeon nodded in agreement.

 

 

After the race.

 

 

"YOU GUYS GOT IN TO SECOND PLACE!!!" Doyeon shouted as they welcomed their members with hugs and jumps.

 

"You did great all of you!!!" Suyeon added.

 

"As expected! Waaaah" Yoojung said as she hugged her members again.

 

'...Weki Meki were disqualified due to baton pasing violation. The baton was passed out of the zone.' the announcer claimed. ha ha ha, but thank goodness they finished the race safely :)

 

Aaaaand, that is how their 12 hours of waiting happened. They were disqualified in their one and only game.

 

"It's fine. You, you, you, and you still did great!" Suyeon praised her members and patted their heads.

 

 

 

Monday. January 22, 2018

Bowling Match Recording day.

 

"Let us welcome Weki Meki," The MC will introduce the two of the craziest, softest, lovable people the author have ever known.

"Doyeon and- Lucy!"

 

*flashback on the day of 1st bowling practice*

"Keep your eye on the target you're aiming towards as you release the ball. If you look down at your feet or the ball, you will lose balance and won't be able to aim your ball correctly. Get it Choi Yoojung?" Doyeon discussed to Yoojung.

 

"Okay. Alright. Got it." Yoojung answered confidently.

 

Yoojung throw the ball and it happened to be missed. The bowling ball went to the side, making her score zero.

 

"What was that?" Doyeon laughed loudly, teasing Yoojung.

 

Yoojung pouted as she walked back to her seat. "I am not good at this. I've been trying for five hours now."

 

The manager and coach sighed with Yoojung's concern. Take in consideration that it is a competition too, the staff gathered to have an emergency discussion.

 

Doyeon and Yoojung were being left at the bench.

 

"I guess they are going to change you?" Doyeon shrugged, asking the girl beside her.

 

Yoojung nodded, "Much better."

 

Doyeon shrugged her shoulders again.

 

Few minutes of silence.

 

Yoojung can't contain her silliness and started poking Doyeon's side. The tall one already reached her limit and attacked the shorter one back.

 

That is how the fight, war, quarrel, shoutings, punches, sweetness began.

 

 

 

"Dodaeng!" Their manager called the two, following hand gestures for them to come closer.

 

"So we have decided that we should change Yoojung to Lucy. We already talked to her." one of the managers remarked.

 

"Lucy?" Doyeon asked.

 

The staffs all moved their heads up and down.

 

Big Mama manager speaks, "Since Lucy has an experience with bowling and you two, Doyeon and her, will have practice a day before the recording."

 

Yoojung clinged her arms to Doyeon and said, "Hwaiting!"

*end of flashback*

 

 

The bowling competition happened to be more successful than the relay race. Doyeon and Lucy got home with silver medals for Weki Meki!

 

 

 

Dorm.

Airing day of ISAC part two.

 

Suyeon, Lucy, Sei, and Lua were all set in the living room. Rina followed with her fave chips on her hand. Doyeon, Yoojung, and Elly came after changing their clothes.

 

"Let's see how cool Doyeon and Lucy are." Sei spoke, making the members to laugh.

 

"Ha! Don't fall in love with me after seeing me playing. Ha!" Doyeon bragged, messing Sei's hair since they are sitting across each other with Rina sitting between them.

 

Yoojung nudged Sei's shoulder with her arm and said, "Don't ever try."

 

Doyeon smiled a bit with her eyebrows raised shyly, responding to Yoojung's sudden command. The show was about to start and the members started to give their attention on the TV.


"OH! OH! WEKI MEKI DAAAA!!!!" Lua pronounced happily as they were being shown on the screen for the relay.

 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH"

 

"Wait what?"

 

"HEY HAHAHAHAHAHA"

 

"OUR COMMERCIAL VIDEO IS SO FUNNY"

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

 

"LUA IT IS, IT'S LUA!"

 

"Next time I'll--"

 

"YOU STEPPED BACK AHYU"

 

"AJKHFKJAHF DON'T--"

 

Doyeon and Lucy's intro video was shown on the screen.

 

"Waaaaah!!! SO PRETTY THE TOWERS OF WEKI MEKI!"

 

"They are really pretty. REally pretty."

 

"CHARISMA EVERYWHEREEEE"

 

"DAKLJFHJKSDFHJASD"

 

"ALKDFJAKDHFGJADHGADJHGADHFGJ"

 

"HOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLU!" Suyeon yelled, "YA! NO ONE WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE SHOW IF YOU ALL WOULD KEEP ON COMMENTING AND STUFF!" she added, glaring every single members.

 

"Sorry."

 

"JUST WATCH WITH YOUR MOUTH SHUT!" Suyeon happened to mute her members successfully.

 

On the TV, Lucy already throw the ball for their first turn. She scored 8 points.

'Kim Doyeon needs to spare for them to gain 10 points.' the announcer proclaimed.

 

"Can she do it?" Rina asked softly, making the members nervous and completely attached on the screen while Doyeon and Lucy were grinning in their seats.

 

'And.. and. And? SHE DID IT! SPARE!' one of the announcers cheered and praised the two.

 

"YEEEEEEEEEEEES"

 

"AS EXPECTED"

 

"OHHH GIRLLLLL THAT WAS AMAZINGGGG"

 

"KAJHFJAKDHG"

 

"YOU LOOK SO COOL"

 

"YOOOOO"

 

"AND HOT"

 

"SAHGKJSAFGJFSHGJSFHG|"

 

"CAN I PUNCH YOU?"

 

"YOU TWO DID AMAZING!"

 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAS"

 

 

--

 

Hiiii!!! I am back! HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry for this lame update, I really need to come up with this because of the unexpected plot twist of Yoojung being replaced by Lucy on the recording day of bowling competition itself hahahahahaha we also didn't know why, so yeah.

Hope you still liked it!

 

Oh! I almost forgot, have you watched it?

Here's the link if you are curious -> https://www.youtube.com/bYeTzlDQdvU