ep thirteen

The Way She Loved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ep thirteen

...

JENNIE.

"Well, well, well look who's back!" the moment when I heard that voice and instantly knowing where it came from, I began to execute a poker face as I head in. Not again. I thought.

 

I didn't made any eye contact as I lowered my head and walked briskly to the front row of the last column, but a tall masculine physique cued to block me midway. "Hey, Jennie. How have you been?" I saw Scott tilted his head to the right to see my toppled face.

 

I internally groaned. I was so damn pissed. I can't believe it's  the first day and he still has the audacity to approach me like this. I already even forgot that I had feelings for him last time and I vomit everytime I think of it.

I raised my head with boldness written all over my face, "Move." I demanded with piercing eyes.

 

"I can see that my girl is still playing hard to get eyh?" He defiantly smirked as he tried to move closer caressing his hand on the side of my face. I flinched in disgust. "I haven't seen you since the party. I wonder where you went with your girl-"

"No. She's not my..." I quickly rebutted but I found my sentence difficult to even finish. It faded. But really, we are not in a relationship, are we?
He noticed the slight frailty in my voice, so he took a step forward, not even minding the whole class watching.

 

"So I was right then? You both made that up." He lowered his voice for the sake of concealment. I can only manage to gulp but with my eyes still piercing his, hoping that he would falter. "I still have a chance after all." he continued with a dubious smirk.

I huffed in amusement, "You seriously think a guy like you have a chance? What do you take me for? A side chick?"

 

"Yes, because you like me too. And no, I don't take you as my side chick but I can take you as my girlfriend if you like." He seriously just winked at me with both of his eyebrows nodding. I rolled my eyes. "My god, Scott. What is this? eighth grade? You really think that I would still like you after what you've done on the party?" I chattered.

"Your supposed girlfriend was on our way that time, you didn't let me do to you the fun part of it all." He rebutted, I ridiculed a laugh in amusement, again. I wish Rosé could just drag me out of here and kick this scumbag out.

"Oh come on, even if I ask you to kiss me right now you wouldn't even hesitate." He bluntly stated. Oh my god, I've never seen a guy so egoistic. I cussed internally.

"You can kiss that f'cking thought in your dreams. Now, move." I forced myself to get out of the situation, finding relief as I made my way to the vacant seat, and settled in.

I needed a minute to gain composure as I interacted again with my long time classmates near in my seat, but still conscious of Scott who was still staring at me at the back of the room surrounded by his dumb jock squad.

 

Then moments later the teacher finally arrived and discussed about the new campus rules that the University was trying to apply. I couldn't care less, I was too busy thinking about Rosé and wonder how she's handling her first day right now.

...


After class, I was called to the Principal's office only to instruct me to conduct a brief student council meeting at the end of the day since the re-election of officers will be next month, which means the present student council will overlook and facilitate the upcoming election campaigns, and we need to start planning.


I then sent a message to the student council's group chat, what's funny is that the last conversation we had was last Decembet and no one ever dared to be active ever since the summer started.

president jen: Welcome back to school weirdos! The principal advised us to conduct an urgent meeting which will be held at the Students Council Office later after classes are over. Please be punctual.

vice RM: yall it's been awhile! Hope to see you guys again. especially you miss president!

treasurer han: copy that pres. I miss you guys!

secretary wendy: damn, I have to take notes this early already? Anyways, see you at the meeting. Pres Jen you slay!

PRO V: hey, president! have you thought about that dinner already? kidding! I'll be there.

I expressed a smile as I read their replies. I love how our teamwork developed during our reign as student council last year, and I hope the school body will re-vote us to the same positions because I'm already satisfied with our team's chemistry.

But before I stress from all these responsibilities as student council, I need to go get some lunch first. I texted Jisoo and Samuel to wait for me at the usual table after I fetch Rosé from her room, I excitingly texted her.

Jennie (12:10 AM): Rosé, let's have lunch together. I'll be waiting outside your room, ok?

Rosé (12:12 AM): Ok, babe.

Wait, that didn't sound right? Is there something wrong? I was left puzzled from her reply. She doesn't reply with two words.  I started to worry.

Jennie (12:13 AM): Is everything okay there? Are you fine?

Rosé (12:16 AM): I'm fine.

WHY IN THE HELL IS SHE REPLYING WITH JUST TWO WORDS?

Jennie (12:17 AM): I'm coming, meet me outside.

I locked my phone and briskly walked into the direction of Rosé's room.

As I walked pass the hallway while greeting familiar faces, I felt as if  my cheeks were going to break from smiling too much. Screw social interactions. I cussed.

I took a left at the near end as my eyes automatically fixated in finding Rosé from the swarm of students going out of class, their were still students greeting me politely so I had to multi-task. 

After a few moments, finally my eyes caught Rosé's silky black hair shining through the corridor, but I was baffled when I saw her pressed face.

"Rosé!" I tried calling her attention but as I stepped forward into the fading crowd I saw someone calling her, Rosé's face was in obvious torment and she stood afroze for awhile before turning to face the other girl. And I've never been so confused in my life.

The girl in front of Rosé was exceptionally attractive though. She was as tall as Rosé, and it's not hard to tell that her aura differs from the normal crowd, she stands out. With her natural red tainted lips along with her wide sharp-like eyes, she can surely tantalize everyone. I'm not saying that she's prettier than Rosé because I'm too whipped for her to even think about that.
She's just as is because my Rosé is perfect.

I tried once more, "Hey, Rosé!" I made my voice loud and clear just enough volume to resonate the sound throughout the hallway. She quickly turned her head at my direction as she found my eyes. I smiled, and I saw her breath out deeply, like I washed away all the tension from her face.

I saw her look back at the girl for the last and time and quickly ran into my direction, never looking back. Which made me more curious to know who that girl was.

 

ROSÉ.

"Yah Soo-young you've been dragging me everywher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter