#3.1

make it right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03:14 A.M.

 

Eunbi wasn’t able to sleep.

 

Her eyes were tired but her mind was still wide awake. Yewon’s head was laying atop her chest with her arm tightly wrapped around her waist, giving her the warmth she very much needed but somehow, her heart wasn’t at ease even with the younger girl beside her. Whatever that had happened a few hours ago felt too good to be real but at the same time, it felt wrong. None of this was supposed to happen. Yewon was supposed to go for the dinner. Eunbi was supposed to wait for her at the lobby. She was supposed to see Yuna bidding goodnight to Yewon with a hug and a kiss on the cheek and not get jealous about it to change the future. However, why was the past changing so much? It wasn’t making any sense to Eunbi.

 

Carefully pushing Yewon off her, Eunbi got out of the bed as silently as she could and pulled the blanket up to cover Yewon’s bare body. She then picked up her discarded clothes on the floor and quickly put it on before making her way to the living room so that she would be able to think clearly. For a reason unknown, she found it hard to do so with Yewon right beside her. It was as if her ability to think didn’t exist whenever she’s with Yewon.

 

‘Is this really not a dream?’

 

The dancer was starting to doubt herself again. She tried pinching herself hard a few times, hoping that the pain she was inflicting on herself would wake her up from the life she deemed as a beautiful nightmare. It wasn't that she didn't love the life she was living in at the moment but it felt too surreal. It was too dreamlike that Eunbi was starting to get creeped out by it instead of coming to enjoy it. Getting Yewon back was exactly what she had wished for but again, it didn’t feel right to Eunbi.

 

The sudden knocking on the front door caused Eunbi to jolt up from the sofa, interrupting her train of thoughts. Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, she wondered who would even visit her apartment at almost four in the morning without calling her beforehand. However, when the knocking got more impatient and a worried female’s voice could be heard, she quickly stood up and walked up to the door to check who in the right mind would make a ruckus at such a timing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter