Chapter 9

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chorong

Yoon Bomi kissed me. Yoon BOMI KISSED ME. What is this ? I am still in shock.

Days after days, we got closer and closer. We are not afraid to touch each other (skin wise) and tease each other. We been hanging out and meet each other at Pencil Cafe whenever we can. I visit her at work. She came often to my house to do homework and play games. She took my boredom away and understand me well. She is beyond perfect....everytime. I am still waiting for her to ask me out but it is taking too long. I get shy easily, so, I prefer her to take all the step. I want her to be my best friend, then, a girlfriend, and possibly a wife someday. Just thinking about it gives me goosebump and a big smile. 

Yoon Bomi

/A few weeks later/

E: Hey, I will not be able to go out with you this weekend.

B: Why not ?

E: I have to met up with Chorong to do projects.

B: Can I come with you ?

E: No. 

B: Why not? Pretty please. 

I begged her and followed her. She kept saying no.....then, finally said yes.

B: *muah* You are a good friend. I know that you will say yes. Here, another kiss /on the cheek/.

/A few hours later/

E: There is chorong.

I turned around really fast and saw her coming. I run to her and lift her up.

C: Put me down. I am afraid.

I out her down and hug her close to my body.  After the hug, I took her hand and was about to give her a hand kiss.

E: Woah, Lady. What is going on ?

None of us reply but just smile. Eunji turned around. I looked over to Chorong sneakily and she was shy. I was blushing. We need to control ourself. 

At the library, I took out my camera and taking photos of Chorong. Eunji noticed:

E: Ya, Yoon Bomi. Put that away, The clicking noise is so annoying. Leave or put that away.

I took a glance at Chorong who was smiling with her head down. Suddenly, I saw Naeun walking to the exist direction. I said excuses me and run to Naeun.

Park Chorong

I was so happy to see Bomi from far away. We met each other daily, sometimes unexpectedly. My day is not complete without her and I love it whenever she shows up in front of my eyes. I want to know if she feels the same to me.

While I was in my daydream, she lift me up into the sky and spin me around. I got scared and asked her to put me down quickly. She puts me down and look at me for a while. Then, without saying anything, she hug me very tightly. She is still wearing my necklace. Wow, Yoon Bomi. You kept your words.

/At the library/ Bomi kept taking pictures of me and I can feel it even though I didn't look in her direction. I was smiling when putting my head down. Suddenly, she said excuse me. I wasn't sure why she said that but her quick body move make me think that she was catching up on someone. I quickly turns around to Bomi's side and saw her chasing Naeun. My chest felt weird seeing her getting away from me and going toward Naeun. It wasn't a good feeling. From that moment on, her only eyes was on Naeun and forgot my existence.

E: Ya, Chorong......(waving)

E: Chorong..................CHORONG (hit the table)

C: oh, yeah Eunji.

E: Are you okay ? 

C: Yeah, I m totally fine.

NO, I am not fine. Why does she doesn't care for me ? Why can't she ask me out yet? Did she kiss me just for experience, just for FUN ? I got a bit frustrated. That night, after the kiss near the beach, the beach maintainer point to us with the flashlight.

Guy: Ladies, there is no girls kissing in public. Do it at your house. That is disgusting. You girls bring dirsuption and put Korea pride down.

We got startled. Bomi and I went home in embarssment and silence. I kept thinking if this even allow. 

C: Do you think it is appropriate for girls to kiss like that ?

B: Of course, who cares what others think. This is you. You are either born that way, to like girls or you want to have experience.

I became silence. I drop her off at her dorm and the only interaction we have was a goodbye.

/flashback end/ 

I saw Bomi putting her hands on Naeun elbows and hugging it. All my thinking is if she is dating my ex secrely ? Does Bomi knows that Naeun cheated on me and left me like a fool out on the street. She make me cry for months and I can't still can't forgive her. I saw Naeun kissing another girl in the library and touching another girl while we are into 1 year dating. I thought I would marry her because she was very attractive. Does Naeun trying to make me jealous ? I cant take it no more, so, I told Eunji about my feelings for Bomi. I shouldn't but I can't help it. Eunji just said you guys are totally matching and left. I don't know what she means. I got upset at Bomi. 

Yoon Bomi 

I texted Chorong to meet me at Pencil Cafe to show her my edited film of her. She didn't give me no reply,so, I got worry. I kept looking out the window of Pencil Cafe to see if she is anywhere around. I called her again and again but no pick up. 

I called Changsub and he said he doesn't know. Because I worry too much, I went to her house after my work. I ring the bell:

Front Guy: Who are you ?

B: Hello. I am Chorong's friend. Is she at home?

Front Guy: She just left.

B: Do you know where ?

Front Guy: Han River.

B: Han River ? Ok. Thank you.

I took a taxi to go there. Han River is huge but as soon as I got there, she was sitting in the spot where we watch horror film together. I run up to her:

B: Chorong !!!!!!!!!!!!!

She got up when she saw me and start walking. I quickly grab her hands and turn her aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter